1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How likely are they going to make a DX version with Clark Kent as some are hoping for? I'm debating whether I should sell mine for another figure to wait for that version or display it proudly...

So I've been futzing around a bit with Supes, and as much as I want to use the "flight" stand, it just plain scares me. Is there any way to get it to peg in securely? It keeps leaning forward and looks like it will just pop right out. I really would prefer to not glue it in to use it.

So I've been futzing around a bit with Supes, and as much as I want to use the "flight" stand, it just plain scares me. Is there any way to get it to peg in securely? It keeps leaning forward and looks like it will just pop right out. I really would prefer to not glue it in to use it.

It does slightly lean forward. But not a huge amount and eventually settles with the top about half an inch ahead of the bottom.
Don't panic. There's enough weight in the base to counterbalance the figure.

So I noticed something rattling around inside my Superman today. I don't know what it is, but I can hear it in one of the legs. What's odd is that all of the joints work just fine, nothing is loose or wobbly and they all hold any pose I put them in. Should I be worried or is probably nothing major?

Also, just how fragile are the Hot Toys bodies? I don't play with any of the stuff I collect, but I do enjoy switching poses up every now and then.

This guy SEANLONG on youtube goes crazy testing out articulation. He's really brave cuz I get scared watching him twist and turn and pull.

My girl was down in my man cave and she moved my figures all around. I was like :horror when I seen them. :lol I don't want anyone touching my figs other then me.

Back