1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Got my superman in with Thor at moment, he really needs a hot toys Man of Steel to keep him company instead!!!!

Hmmmm.
Makes me wonder if Superman could have lifted that hammer?
Also, you need a flight base for Thor. :wink1:

image_zps4b8b6c74.jpg~original

image_zps3f985e8b.jpg~original

image_zps785d9a59.jpg~original

I've been thinking of getting a Loki to go with thor and have him in a floating pose as if he's going to smash him with his hammer like in clipperkings video at 25:42. Then pose Loki to be defending with his staff.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhYeNMy7BhM[/ame]

Hmmmm.
Makes me wonder if Superman could have lifted that hammer?

If anyone is worthy of lifting that thing, I'd say Supes is the one. And just imagine how powerful he'd become once wielding that! He's already ridiculously powerful as it is without it! :wink1:

Just got this great figure to go with my 89 Batman and Joker. I have to say the likeness is awesome. Just awesome to have in the collection. I may have to do the light base feature as well. I am really in awe over this figure. Not sure which I really think has the best likeness though between this and 89 Batman. Both are so well detailed that I will be admiring them for many years.

I have to agree, I just got the 89 batman and this superman figure and am keeping an eye out for a good price on the joker to complete the trifecta.

Joined!! Lol. About time we had something like that in UK.

I have to agree, I just got the 89 batman and this superman figure and am keeping an eye out for a good price on the joker to complete the trifecta.

If you look on the boards here you can find them at decent prices. I got mine for about $200 shipped and it was totally worth it. They are my 3 favorite figures as far as likeness and overall appeal. I have had Superman for just a few days and I can't stop admiring him. I need to post some pictures. I have my 89 Joker holding the kryptonite necklace. I am just glad they came out with some figures based of some of my favorite childhood memories.:clap:clap

If you look on the boards here you can find them at decent prices. I got mine for about $200 shipped and it was totally worth it. They are my 3 favorite figures as far as likeness and overall appeal. I have had Superman for just a few days and I can't stop admiring him. I need to post some pictures. I have my 89 Joker holding the kryptonite necklace. I am just glad they came out with some figures based of some of my favorite childhood memories.:clap:clap

I just missed one for $175 here about a week ago. I got superman 2 weeks ago for a decent $180 shipped (regular edition) NIB after looking for a while. 89 Bats I had to pay more, but the prices on that one seem to be rising due to the Batmobile due out soon so I jumped.

Trying a few iPhone pics. This and my black suit Supes from Tony Meis.

I just missed one for $175 here about a week ago. I got superman 2 weeks ago for a decent $180 shipped (regular edition) NIB after looking for a while. 89 Bats I had to pay more, but the prices on that one seem to be rising due to the Batmobile due out soon so I jumped.

Just keep check the boards and Joker will turn up again. He looks awesome in his pictures but even better in person. I will have to get the mime Joker as well when he comes out.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

The other day while at my balcony (14th floor), and at the beach....my kids and I noticed something "Beautiful" in the air. Luckily I had my camera. Enjoy my custom Superman 1/6 scale! Look Ma No Strings!!!

Last edited:
Back