1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Quick vid

[ame]https://youtu.be/EulNuLhkozQ[/ame]

Yeah i think it's the music

Stupid YT the music is the best part :(

Yeah, there's no magnets in my old Superman figure.

This is the one I have:

super-powers-superman-action-figure.jpg

P1160400.jpg

Would love to have one MOC now.

OOPS! my mistake I guess it was the lighting, because the one I was talking about, looked like that, but you have the Super Powers one, which I think is much better. :yess: I have that one MOC, it's in storage

Got mine today.... Unfortunately he has a shiny spot on his forehead :monkey2 and it looks like some thread was snagged during packing on his left leg:gah:

I sent Sideshow an email since they are closed for the weekend and plan on calling them first thing Monday morning. Is Sideshow pretty good with replacing items for these kinds of issues or am I screwed? :(

Shine spot on forehead is no big deal, i got one on mine and i can't even tell unless it's in certain light. Snags happen, unless it's ripped i'd deal with it.

013.jpg

Got mine today.... Unfortunately he has a shiny spot on his forehead :monkey2 and it looks like some thread was snagged during packing on his left leg:gah:

I sent Sideshow an email since they are closed for the weekend and plan on calling them first thing Monday morning. Is Sideshow pretty good with replacing items for these kinds of issues or am I screwed? :(

They're pretty good. Give them a few days and they'll get back to you.

They're pretty good. Give them a few days and they'll get back to you.

I hope so.... I am picky, but the figure wasn't cheap. the snag is pretty noticeable. and the shiny spot is pretty noticeable since it is right where the hair and forehead meat. right by the curl. You're from Gurnee? I am not to far from there.... Saint Charles. Is there a Retailer for these figures in the area?

I hope so.... I am picky, but the figure wasn't cheap. the snag is pretty noticeable. and the shiny spot is pretty noticeable since it is right where the hair and forehead meat. right by the curl. You're from Gurnee? I am not to far from there.... Saint Charles. Is there a Retailer for these figures in the area?

Not too many places in the area. There's Toynk in Bensenville, but their Hot Toys prices are pretty high and they don't always get everything. I normally order my stuff from Alter Ego Comics or Big Bad Toy Store unless Sideshow has an exclusive version I want.

I've been playing the March non-stop for the last hour as I unpacked & took a few shots. :hi5:

Dsc02769.jpg

Not too many places in the area. There's Toynk in Bensenville, but their Hot Toys prices are pretty high and they don't always get everything. I normally order my stuff from Alter Ego Comics or Big Bad Toy Store unless Sideshow has an exclusive version I want.

That sucks... I usually order from Sideshow. I know their prices are higher, but they get stuff in first, and half of the time I can't wait. I am like a little kid at christmas.

They're great with replacements, but you have to show them pictures of the problem.

Just got my 1st DSLR, look what I shot first!

6361703019_5fe495e95c_b.jpg

6361712993_382da2d95d_b.jpg

6361713091_21f2451b2d_b.jpg

6361713185_ba6bd06056_b.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics for not justifying such an awesome HS, still need to learn some skills...:gah:

Just got my 1st DSLR, look what I shot first!

6361703019_5fe495e95c_b.jpg

6361712993_382da2d95d_b.jpg

6361713091_21f2451b2d_b.jpg

6361713185_ba6bd06056_b.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics, still need to learn some skills!:gah:

P1080193.jpg

P1080253.jpg

P1080242.jpg

P1080256.jpg

P1080256-1.jpg
:love :love :love

Last edited:

I had that one back in the day. Also had the one with the magnetic kryptonite ring that would knock him down.

I had quite a few Super Powers figures and DC Super Heroes figures as well, this version of Superman was made from a much stronger plastic.

-1767861405801538040.jpg

Back