1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

XD-2.png

:dunno:wave

2mwsbux.gif

I think they tweaked the S on his chest too. Did anybody notice that the linework seems to be raised a bit? Was it always like that?

If it's a DX there's no excusenot to include Clark's stuff too.

The curl/hair line is different. Thats indisputable, so this is a new sculpt, that is also indisputable. End of.

And it's awesome.
:yess:

The PERS thing, well in that pic he has his head forward, eyes up. If the eyes don't move he will constantly be looking skyward. So based on that pic alone, I would say PERS.
:yess:

Last edited:

It's 100% a new sculpt, much improved

Thank God HT realised the first one was off

Loved the untweaked sculpt. This one looks even better. :clap

Wonder if this could be the DX that is releasing a few months after the CR Supes MMS already shown. :lol

I have to agree with you, it's always hard to see any remakes live up to the original, especially with iconic characters. I didn't mind Routh and I'll be interested to see what Cavill is like, but you never forget the first one:)

I've preordered the normal figure not the ex, I just love the look of it, even though I don't collect Superman items (well except some Smallville stuff). This is just a cool looking figure to me, and I'm a girl :) Who can resist a hottie in tights :)

Heh heh, I'm with you, Reeve was a very good looking guy. If only I'd been born ten years earlier. *Sigh* (Yes, I'm a girl too!)

As for the tweaking, I didn't see it at first, but looking closer it does seem to be better. The nose looks a little wider, the mouth seems more defined and the kiss-curl is definitely different.

I loved the sculpt before, but if these changes are real, I like it even more now! :D

YES!!! they fixed the sculpt! I love HT. thanks for listening!

Guys who thought the past sculpt was perfect should thank us...the people who complained.

YES!!! they fixed the sculpt! I love HT. thanks for listening!

Guys who thought the past sculpt was perfect should thank us...the people who complained.

Or could it be that these extremely skilled craftsmen who work for Hot Toys were under pressure to get the first head done released the original as a "prototype" to get it shown and then continued to refine it. No couldn't be that. Because these exceptional craftsmen need fans to photoshop images for them because they don't know how.

Or could it be that these extremely skilled craftsmen who work for Hot Toys were under pressure to get the first head done released the original as a "prototype" to get it shown and then continued to refine it. No couldn't be that. Because these exceptional craftsmen need fans to photoshop images for them because they don't know how.

Hehehe. Exactly what I was thinking.

:hi5:

Oh come on the figure was supposed to be released on winter 2010! They had enough time.

:goodpost:

I laugh at all the :panic: with every release.

I've been collecting HT's for over 4 years now. They release a prototype, they clearly state that its a prototype and ALWAYS refine the thing before release date.

Too many newbs imo.

I laugh at all the :panic: with every release.

I've been collecting HT's for over 4 years now. They release a prototype, they clearly state that its a prototype and ALWAYS refine the thing before release date.

Too many newbs imo.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Back