1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I wonder if there will be the same level of heated discussion and debate for Nuclear Man's sculpt. :lol

With all the glaring holes in all the other licenses, if HT made a Nuclear Man figure, this forum would implode. :lol

"His finger nails aren't long enough IMO." :lol

Anyway, on the HT FB Page somebody was asking if the clip for the flight stand could be clear, I wouldn't mind that?

"His finger nails aren't long enough IMO." :lol

Anyway, on the HT FB Page somebody was asking if the clip for the flight stand could be clear, I wouldn't mind that?

So long as it's not fragile like Medicom's stands.

Yeah that is curious. Maybe it is intended to be but the proto we have pics of does not have the functionality yet

If it doesn't, it will when I'm done with it because i'm drilling some LED's into that bad boy, value be damned!

I'll make it pulse to the Superman music. :lol

Yeah it should be clear

Big problem I see though for flying poses is that the boots seem to be hard and not bendable at the ankles for flying poses :(

None of the promo pictures show the ankles bent

Yeah, so what do you guys think the packaging will be like? Think it will be the vacu-sealed plastic tray that they've used or something special? I really hope that HT gives us something classy. It seems like lately they've been going with a flashy route, I hope this one's got something more elegant.

Sorry if this has been discussed to death, I just saw this now:

I didn't scroll back to see if this had been posted yet, but ...

This is from CapedWonder, and is Sebastian Columbo's slight alteration of Kim's sculpt ...

246758_203084089733803_162643873777825_517712_2018656_n.jpg

I think Kim's sculpt is great. I pre-ordered the first day. But, I have to admit that Columbo's alteration takes Kim's sculpt from great to amazing.

SnakeDoc

I have to admit, I kind-of wish I hadn't seen this...

...the improvement is incontrovertible.

What's going on here? Is this the actual HT Superman and a corrected version or is it the real Christopher Reeve with the HT Superman superimposed?

The direction this thread has turned is a real shame. That photoshop, while good, doesn't even look like something Hot Toys would create. You know what it looks like? Like someone made a layer with the original pic, made another layer using an actual Christopher Reeve photo and BLENDED THE ____ING THING.

How creative.

Is that really what was done? I wonder...

Kind of makes me think of the scan that DCD did of Heath Ledger. That really is the best way to get a perfect sculpt. It's not really art anymore than though. :dunno

the sculpt needs to be fixed. After watching that pic this is a must! those changes are awesome!

- intothevoid
- DFanatic
- wofford29
- jocal62
- JRL
- Jaroto

My last video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVRYjfe-uqQ&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪Superman: The Movie (Hot Toys) Q4 2011‬‏[/ame]

:clap

Hahah oh well we tried to change the topic but...

Sorry :eek:

I just did a quick skim through the thread to find the first poster of that pic, and missed out on most of the apparent drama. :peace

Back