1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Acquiring one of these through a trade!!! So excited! He'll look awesome next the Keaton Bats that's currently heading my way as well.

Acquiring one of these through a trade!!! So excited! He'll look awesome next the Keaton Bats that's currently heading my way as well.

2 of the best in my opinion!! 1989 joker is up there too. Just picked up the mms136 T1 Terminator. That is hot too.

I may be biased but I feel I have 4 of the best.

Yeah, I was debating trying for 89 Joker instead of Supes, but with the new movie coming out we'll be seeing Superman stuff everywhere and I'm sure I would have regretted not getting him when I had the chance.

I made a "flying"(Or at the very least, *hovering*) stand today at work.
I chopped the shape from a spare slab of 18mm MDF with my mitre saw set at 15 degrees off vertical for the edges.
It will eventually be on top of my detolf with a Reeve figure in there, but i only had my muscle bound supes at work to use for images.
I have skinned it with styrene, and the tape is just there till the glue dries.
I also wrapped part of the stand pole in red electrical tape to hide it as much as possible against the cape.
It's very solid. I hopefully will have the time to sand it and paint it tomorrow.
As i am home now(But about to have dinner), i will take pics with Reeve in there after i eat.

IMG_3048_zpse32e8a6e.jpg:original

IMG_3049_zps568b18c5.jpg:original

IMG_3050_zps5fbc9196.jpg:original

IMG_3053_zpsbce22b0d.jpg:original

IMG_3055_zpsc0436335.jpg:original

IMG_3057_zps6ffbb04a.jpg:original

IMG_3058_zpsf82cf7c3.jpg:original

IMG_3062_zpsc16d48b0.jpg:original

IMG_3063_zpsb6f8ff7c.jpg:original

IMG_3064_zps7906a689.jpg:original

I made a "flying"(Or at the very least, *hovering*) stand today at work.
I chopped the shape from a spare slab of 18mm MDF with my mitre saw set at 15 degrees off vertical for the edges.
It will eventually be on top of my detolf with a Reeve figure in there, but i only had my muscle bound supes at work to use for images.
I have skinned it with styrene, and the tape is just there till the glue dries.
I also wrapped part of the stand pole in red electrical tape to hide it as much as possible against the cape.
It's very solid. I hopefully will have the time to sand it and paint it tomorrow.
As i am home now(But about to have dinner), i will take pics with Reeve in there after i eat.

That's very cool :clap I was looking for a flying stand/base for my Thor but I certainly don't have the skill to make one!

DX10 Terminator on its way at end of month.

Glad your getting the DX10, such an amazing figure and the best Terminator HT has made. Here's a couple of pics I took of mine.

Glad your getting the DX10, such an amazing figure and the best Terminator HT has made. Here's a couple of pics I took of mine.

Awesome pics paramoremcr88
Definitely glad I'm getting this now!!!

I had the two displayed together until I purchased the Jack Nicholson Joker.... they look exceptionally well together.

I was looking for a flying stand/base for my Thor but I certainly don't have the skill to make one!

I'm pfaffing about at work today so I thought I'd rustle something up for that Thor Stand.
I shaped it so it's a little like mjolnir is the stand, stuck in the ground.

image_zps4b8b6c74.jpg

image_zpsa798f0f0.jpg

image_zps3f985e8b.jpg

image_zps785d9a59.jpg

image_zps99005253.jpg

That supes on Super Roids:panic:

It kind of looks like he's padded out with bags of firewood. I love the clear articulated tail however! ;)

I'm pfaffing about at work today so I thought I'd rustle something up for that Thor Stand.
I shaped it so it's a little like mjolnir is the stand, stuck in the ground.

:clap that's really cool! The style really suits Thor

Back