MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, but mine's not there.

Mines not there either. sounds like someone at HT missed a few. I tried looking for the seller i purchased it from but it was too long ago now, ive had him in his box and only opened him up now when i got more display cabinets.
all good though i won a holster on ebay for about 8 bux. he is now complete. :wave

I just saw the Expendables 2 teaser trailer. its awesome! Testosterone overdose...Cant wait to see more figures from this line.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGRlDxOYVI8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGRlDxOYVI8[/ame]

I'm hoping that HT picks up the Expendables 2 license.

I'm hoping for:

Statham!!!
Chuck Norris
Van Damme
Probably get another Barney Ross since it would be an easy
Jet Li!!!
Dolph!

At least one or two of the above would be nice. :pray:

I'm be surprised if we get anything more than Stallone, Statham and Li. Sly and Statham appear to have the same costumes so HT can give Barney a new casual outfit and new head and be done, and we might see Statham and Li if HT truly did prototypes, they might put them out now because they're ahead of the film's release. Otherwise, I don't see much coming from this movie, maybe Arnie and Willis if Sly talked to them about the idea, we know HT met with him and he loved the Barney figure so maybe he'd tell his buds to go for it. Other than those 5, I doubt we get anyone, Statham would have been easy money with the first and they never put him out, I doubt they're too motivated with this one. That plus Dark Knight Rises and Avengers, they won't take resources from those licenses for this movie.

out, I doubt they're too motivated with this one. That plus Dark Knight Rises and Avengers, they won't take resources from those licenses for this movie.

As much as I want them to make a chunk of the Expendables team, I think you're right about their priorities. Not to mention that they still have figures that have been previewed (Loki, Red Skull, CA USO) and teased at (Green Lanter, MGS, etc..) I think the Expendables is just another license that's likely to get lost in the mix.

I would see them doing a new Arnold maybe. They've got the body from previous Arnie releases and the gun from Royce, so that would be an easy figure to put together.

I'm not definite on getting a new Barney if they do it, have to see what he comes with, if I get it, it would be for the casual outfit.

I really hope the storyline would be far better than the 1st one. :pray: Would love to see a Lee Christmas figure either from here or on the 1st one (If HT is still pursuing in making one after they promised it)

I've always been interested in picking up Barney but with the new Expendables movie coming, you know HT will release a new Barney armed to the teeth :D

I don't see HT make any more Barney Ross because the only difference from the first movie is the moustache,the outfit is the same.
I can see HT finally make Statham like they promised us along with Jet Li.

Back