MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's like Rambo, the director's cut should be a nice alternate version instead of some of the cheap director cuts where it's basically the same movie as before.

if it's okay to post this this is the new introduction scene in the extended cut with new song, just to give you an idea on the difference of this version

[ame]https://youtu.be/95fpu3iA9pE[/ame]

its not spoilers because this was already released on Epix last May for limited time, so some of you already saw this. but I also like the song and posted for that reason.

also those who wondered why a couple of posts back I was obsessed with the cigar accessory and trying to make a pose of Stallone from the plane scenes now you know why :)

man too bad they didnt use the Expendables logo on the hats in the first film and the Barney figure would have looked better with it

2brus6.JPG

Has Stallone's nose always been like that or did he recently bust it up or what?

There was rumor it was because of plastic surgery, but, if you look at his 80s movies even, it's always curved a bit to his left, but with old age it's become much more prominent, probably another side affect of the forceps problems in his birth.

It's the only flaw I find with the sculpt for the Barney figure, HT idealizes his nose and makes it straight, even on the Rambo and Rocky figures.

Thanks for sharing the Director's Cut intro.. The intro song adds more attitude to the movie & builds it up, if ever it's your first time to watch it. :yess:

Thanks for sharing the Director's Cut intro.. The intro song adds more attitude to the movie & builds it up, if ever it's your first time to watch it. :yess:

cheers mate! here is the other movie song change in the extended cut where they play the Bootleg Bootleg Boo song, I guess they were trying to copy the way the trailer was. its okay but I like Brian Taylor's music more during this scene

[ame]https://youtu.be/Z-wuIOTJrIE[/ame]

do any of you know who the women are in the film? they dont look as nice as Charisma Carpenter and Giselle Budchen from the first film. thanks

321139_269113929793949_203236519715024_733678_1917424389_n.jpg

And Giselle Bunchen was never in the first, Sadra was played by a foreign actress that jus suited what Sly was after.

The blonde on the right is Norris' wife. ;)

ooh my bad, hope Chuck Norris doesnt read this forum

And Giselle Bunchen was never in the first, Sadra was played by a foreign actress that jus suited what Sly was after.

yeah I looked it up and its Giselle Itie so thanks for correcting that MaulFan, but it looks like they are doing the same with this film because they have another Asian person, Megan Wynn in the sequel so probably they will use her when they film in Asia, but who is the other person in the other photo?

30237_414011436800_220697886800_4362728_7074832_n.jpg

Ill take a look at them, but doesn Stallone kind of remind you of how he looked in Rocky IV when he was training in Russia? Rambo moustache and Rocky clothing is pretty neat

Warning guys, the beret will stain. I'm not bothered as I only want the Statham head for Christmas, but I took his hat off to do some work and saw this and wanted to share it.

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

thanks Maulfan, have you also checked if the black shirt will stain the rubber body, that would be very bad if it ends up ruining the tattoes

Back