MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do dislike the hair on that sculpt though, while Statham did have a slight bit of hair to him in the first Transporter, I feel like a hairdo like that is best just finely sculpted and implied with paint rather than embossed like that, especially where he's balding.

:exactly:

Awww this sucks, i was all set to buy this and realised i was £30 short and then realised i've still got my fedex customs crap on my Classic Pred and Jack Sparrow coming :(

Will have to wait a month niw.

Wish i hadn't bought that stupid new dining table.

this is from the recent shoot

scaled.php

you mean the chubby girl? i m talking about Sly in the background but who is he talking to that is what i am wondering?

Quiggle doesn't get putting movie news in the movie thread instead of making random posts in the figure thread.

Ah I understand now, I'm assuming that's Christmas' girl from the Expendables? I didn't even recognize Sly sitting in the back :lol

well it is thanks to Chick Norris so what I want to know is how will this effect if we get any new figures?

It won't, HT doesn't care about rating, it's just a matter of ten wanting to do figures and seeing it as a wise business choice and being able to get the rights.

Back