MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, my black gear Barney is going to permanently stay that way, I'm not going to risk breaking or deal with undoing his vest, it's on and it shall forever stay :lol

very good, I'm also leaving just the black shirt on with no vest for the airplane scenes, also I wanted to ask you is the Strahan head the exact same material as the Barney head as I was wondering if that is a factor causing the staining?

okay thanks Maulfan and which body did you use, if Hot Toys doesnt make him I will have to go and do a custom as well

Just a regular old True Type I had laying around, the Headplay neck works just fine on the HT body, not sure what other bodies it would be compatible with.

Just a regular old True Type I had laying around, the Headplay neck works just fine on the HT body, not sure what other bodies it would be compatible with.

I'll give it a try thanks MaulFan also have you heard anymore news if its true on another one of the female casts? all these articles coming out are in foreign languages

amanda_seyfried-chloe-6.jpg

I'm not using the beret on my Ross figure, but after reading some early posts on the black t-shirt I washed it in warm water and vinegar. I didn't notice any die running so I figured after I air dried it that it would be OK. I haven’t checked it, but I think I will tomorrow.

Well my Christmas has been wearing it since whenever Barney shipped, what February, never came off, so I don't know how long it took to stain like that.

those who didnt hear there was a death on the set last night doing explosion scene

https://www.sofiaecho.com/2011/10/28/1189640_expendables-2-stuntman-killed-on-ognyanovo-dam

Police reported that a stuntman working on the movie The Expendables 2 has been killed and another injured and taken to hospital after an accident on the Ognyanovo dam near Elin Pelin.

The accident took place when the two men, both reported in the Bulgarian media to be foreigners, were performing a stunt involving an explosion in a rubber boat on the dam. The individuals concerned were members of the film's second unit stunt team. The film's main unit were reportedly shooting in Bansko, two-and-a-half hours away, at the time.

Got this in the mail today. I've wanted this one for quite a while so happy I got him. Dressed him after I had a few drinks which was a mistake. I'll be shopping for a new black t-shirt.

Love his tattoos.

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

Just opened up my barney ross, i cant seem to find the rear revolver holster, could someone please tell me where its supposed to be packed?? :dunno

Just opened up my barney ross, i cant seem to find the rear revolver holster, could someone please tell me where its supposed to be packed?? :dunno

Ya same here ! Was wondering where it went. On another note, wow, great figure !

It's already attached on the belt @ his back. If it's really missing in the package, I think you guys should contact your sellers asap to have it replace or ship that rear holster for you.

Back