MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh I collect Video Game CE's too, I'm expecting the Witcher 3 one soon, can't wait and Arkham Knight after that, both editions..... ehhhh but theres a Video games section here [emoji38] :duff
Witcher 3 already here. Monster box.

Could fit at least 6 1/6 boxes in it's place.

It would have been cool to have the extra battle damaged parts. But in all honesty I think this looks great crisp and clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant wait for this to come out, still missing an Iron Man from my collection having moved on the Mk 6 and 42.
Will likely be this or the Mk7! :panic:

I do like the clean armors, very few of them :thud:

Well that's the thing too. A lot of them now have the wear and tear on it as a base, which is fine for some and is accurate to the movies.
I just loved those initial scenes in IM when the suit is revealed. It reminds me of flipping through my IM comic books more than any other suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's in the Witcher 3 CE? I've thought about trying to get one of the CEs for Arkham Knight but I haven't checked into it yet

This is the version I'm getting
81x3O8aAAzL._SL1500_.jpg

The XBOX version comes with an additional deck of Gwent cards........

I'm getting both CE's for the Arkham game, can't wait for those, two statues :yess:

81x3O8aAAzL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm getting both CE's for the Arkham game, can't wait for those, two statues :yess:
The statue is huge and its a full size art book.

Both ce's? I chose the bats statue over the batmobile. I dunno, just didn't do it for me.

Looking at this figure reminds me of the suit up scene, and then I remembered how boring Iron Man is these days with such quick, uneventful suit up scenes!

81x3O8aAAzL._SL1500_.jpg

Dude that statue is pretty epic. How much is that? I just fought the Griffin earlier lol. I wonder if that set is here in the US

Back