Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder when we're going to start seeing developers like monilith use the lucasfilm properties to make some truly great games, now that lucasarts is disbanded.

Doesn't EA have pretty much all the star wars properties going for it? Disney seems to have shutdown everything being made before the sale so I have my doubts.

I finished this tonight. For those that don't know, let the record show that NONE of what happens in the end cinematics and battle is in the books (or movies). It's totally fabricated for the game. Just want that to be clear. That being said, I did enjoy the game very much.

2 achievements left. Get the orc who killed you promoted to warchief and then kill him and get a level 25 rune. I looked at a guide to the rune one and it seems like it's gonna be a real son of a ***** to get.

I finished this tonight. For those that don't know, let the record show that NONE of what happens in the end cinematics and battle is in the books (or movies). It's totally fabricated for the game. Just want that to be clear. That being said, I did enjoy the game very much.

its pretty cool though....... especially the thing about the ring... :wink1:

yeah I loves the story, even with it not being cannon its a cool tale set in middle-earth, I wonder what they'll do with the next one.

2 achievements left. Get the orc who killed you promoted to warchief and then kill him and get a level 25 rune. I looked at a guide to the rune one and it seems like it's gonna be a real son of a ***** to get.

After finishing the game it looks like I'm missing four achievements.

- execution on a flaming berserker
- liberate 30 slaves in 180 seconds
- promote the uruk to captain then kill him
- brand 5 body guards and turn them again warchief

I'll probably finish these next week before moving on to the Evil Within

After finishing the game it looks like I'm missing four achievements.

- execution on a flaming berserker
- liberate 30 slaves in 180 seconds
- promote the uruk to captain then kill him
- brand 5 body guards and turn them again warchief

I'll probably finish these next week before moving on to the Evil Within

best of luck

The game is a blast but a bit repetitive after the initial new feeling begins to wear off. I take breaks and come back to it. Between Aliens and Garden Warfare I can keep myself pretty busy lol

Beat the game tonight and got my last 2 achievements. That level 25 rune took forever to get.

Also that final part was Weaksauce.

Beat the game tonight and got my last 2 achievements. That level 25 rune took forever to get.

Also that final part was Weaksauce.

Agreed. I also just finished the game tonight. I just have 2 more trophies left to get. The level 25 rune and the one for freeing 30 slaves in 180 seconds.

That rune one was a ***** just because it took forever to set up and you have to follow certain methods to ensure a level 25 rune and even then the game can throw an epic at you. I was lucky and got the level 25 rune on my first try.

That rune one was a ***** just because it took forever to set up and you have to follow certain methods to ensure a level 25 rune and even then the game can throw an epic at you. I was lucky and got the level 25 rune on my first try.

Yes no kidding. I"ve attempted it 3 times now, and it keeps giving me the epic rune. I found a strategy guide that warns against issuing a death threat because it increases the chance that you'll get an Epic rune instead of what I need.

Back