Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ hahahaha.

I actually fell asleep the first two times I tried to watch fellowship:monkey3

Hehe, yeah the first time I watched Fellowship, I didn't care for it. I thought it looked great and I was in love with the score, but it took a couple watches for it to grow on me. Now, for some reason it's my favorite of the three.

That we do. A little protective. :lol

It was a very fun game. Just taking it as a fantasy game it was good time.

Hehe, yeah the first time I watched Fellowship, I didn't care for it. I thought it looked great and I was in love with the score, but it took a couple watches for it to grow on me. Now, for some reason it's my favorite of the three.

I can see some folks falling asleep during one of the Extended Versions :rotfl..... those are long movies
But now I can never watch the regular versions :rotfl

yeah just finished it. Overall, loved it......about 40 hours on initial playthrough

Yeah, I think that's about how long it took me. I've still gotta get a couple of achievements so I could possibly add a couple more hours.

I loved the extended editions. I'm the same way, I can't go back to normal versions. It's also why I haven't purchased any of the hobbit blu rays, I'm waiting for the big extended box set of all 3.

I have 3 story missions left plus a handful of achievements, most of which pertain to warchiefs.

in retrospect, I paid for the season pass, but not sure whats coming in the future....I do hope they add some cool stuff....

Have they announced what can be expected? (I'm assuming extra missions, but I hope we get a new location or something)

The Season Pass includes:

New Story Missions, Including:

‘Guardians of the Flaming Eye’ Orc Warband Mission

Face Sauron’s elite Defenders before the Black Gate and earn the Rising Flame rune

‘Lord of the Hunt’ Story Mission

Players will gain new skills and earn unique epic runes as they hunt and tame legendary monsters of Mordor

‘The Bright Lord’ Story Mission

Play as Celebrimbor, the great Elven king of the Second Age, and face Sauron and the might of his forces

Early access to the Trials of War, including:

Test of Speed Challenge Mode

You can demonstrate your efficiency in battle and earn high scores for Talion’s speed in defeating your foes

Test of Wisdom Challenge Mode

You can prove your strategic abilities, through earning points for skill, speed and efficiency

Endless Challenge Mode

This mode will continually spawn new legions of enemies. The Runes that you will earn will provide powerful upgrades

Access to future content

Including runes, skins and additional add-on content

This is all we know so far.

Yes I'm sure I'll be holding onto this one for a while too. I'm at 95% on the campaign, and trying to decide what I want to do with the trophies. To get the trophy for having 5 captains attack a warchief do you need to dominate them and tell them to attack?? It seems that the warchiefs only have 1-2 captains as bodyguards.

I haven't ordered the season pass yet. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when the game is done or if I'm going to achievement whore the game. But I guess I'm kind of doing that now by playing all the side missions instead of working on the main story though.

Yes I'm sure I'll be holding onto this one for a while too. I'm at 95% on the campaign, and trying to decide what I want to do with the trophies. To get the trophy for having 5 captains attack a warchief do you need to dominate them and tell them to attack?? It seems that the warchiefs only have 1-2 captains as bodyguards.

Just brand 5 guys and get them to be bodyguards. Once you do that attack him and it will unlock.

As was mentioned, just brand 5 captains. When you brand them, press Y or triangle to send them on a mission. If they're already a bodyguard to that warchief I believe you don't have to do anything but if they're a random captain, you'll have to do a recruitment mission and once you have, your captain will be a bodyguard.

You can actually assign every captain to be a bodyguard to one warchief. I saw a video where a guy branded every captain and assigned them to bodyguard one warchief. When the warchief walked out, he had 3 ranks of captains following him. Then when they fought he activated the captains who proceeded to annihilate the warchief and once the warchief was dead, he exploded all their heads.

well finished it yesterday... all challenges and everything... great game overall

now I'm on to finish off Alien Isolation...

Back