Mezco One:12 Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9931.Jpg

9905.Jpg

9891.Jpg

9893.Jpg

9900.Jpg

$100, not an exclusive so should be available everywhere soon.

Says it's 20cm which is 7.87" tall, so glad it won't be tiny.

Looks like a mini Hot Toys, down to the inaccurate helmet lenses. :lol But quite nice overall. Hopefully I'll still be able to say that when the production version is revealed.

Net suit looks like it's Photoshopped on. At least they're suggesting larger diamonds than on the previously displayed prototype.

Looks like a mini Hot Toys, down to the inaccurate helmet lenses. :lol But quite nice overall. Hopefully I'll still be able to say that when the production version is revealed.

Net suit looks like it's Photoshopped on. At least they're suggesting larger diamonds than on the previously displayed prototype.

Yeah looks like a mini Classic Predator. Hoping their Static 6 Predator is better.

I don't understand why they're Photoshopping the joints out of their images, though. The netting is one thing, maybe they haven't quite sorted it out, but why the joints? No one's expecting this to be seamless, are they?

Yeah seems to be a lot of photoshopping when you zoom the pictures. The armour parts are floating on the figure for some reason.

I got this with BBTS

the nrd was only $10 instead of $25 with Mezco

I had BBTS credit as well :clap

The dreads could be a bit longer, but otherwise..this is a must have. Hope he has better articulation than NECA..the real netting worries me though :dunno

Can't believe with all the bells and whistles they didn't have the left gauntlet open to reveal the control panel.

Didn't the very first McFarlane Predator have that feature almost 20 years ago?

This will be my first Mezco, and hopefully a good one! I stupidly bought it on the Mezco site though, instead of waiting for a UK retailer to sell it. I think I?m gonna get ripped off!

I don't currently have any Mezco figures so I'm not sure of their quality - I've got Keaton Batman, Reeve Superman and now this on order from them (via BBTS)

This will be my first Mezco, and hopefully a good one! I stupidly bought it on the Mezco site though, instead of waiting for a UK retailer to sell it. I think I?m gonna get ripped off!

What UK sites usually sell Mezco?

Might be worth picking up at a cheaper price. I like the unmasked portraits and it would be a good figure to photograph outside.

What UK sites usually sell Mezco?

Might be worth picking up at a cheaper price. I like the unmasked portraits and it would be a good figure to photograph outside.

I?ve seen a few on Zavvi. Including exclusives.

I guess only exclusives sell out for Mezco..because this still up for pre order

Same with BBTS

I guess only exclusives sell out for Mezco..because this still up for pre order

Same with BBTS

Right now the preorder window is wide open. It'll never sell out within the first few weeks while they're accepting orders. Regular releases can sell out in the long run. Since Mezco requires NRDs for every order now, retailers can't just put in tons of preorders and pay at release.

I don't currently have any Mezco figures so I'm not sure of their quality - I've got Keaton Batman, Reeve Superman and now this on order from them (via BBTS)

Ive slowly gotten into this line through the horror figures. The biggest shocker is how small they are. Quality is good but dont expect the lever of details that 1:6 has but I feel the paint is better than say NECA.

Back