Mezco One:12 Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are the title characters of their respective franchises though. Even Dutch isn't the title character of Predator.

Alien looks to be using a rubber suit. Predator paint app is not super complex in scheme, but is at least cleanly applied. Don't know if it's worth $100 at this point, but I already prefer it to NECA's ballpoint pen spotting and overzealous drybrushing.

Will have to see how the final products turn out. Mafex and MonsterArts looked like home runs in the prototype phase and look how those releases went.

Neca does 1/10 not 1/12. Neca Predators will be alot bigger than mezcos.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No if they were they be exactly 7 inches and they are above 7.

a predator should be a bit higher than Kevin Peter Hall thanks to the crown and fake feet.
let's take 7.3 feet as a minimum.
it's 87.6 inches.
so Neca predators should be no less than 8.76 inches, if they are 1/10.
how high are they actually?

Still hoping someone makes an updated 1/6 P1. Given the amount of companies making Preds these days surely there's an opportunity there...Surely Hot Toys doesn't own the full rights?

a predator should be a bit higher than Kevin Peter Hall thanks to the crown and fake feet.
it's 87.6 inches.

I'll confirm that when I'm home if no one else does.

I just watched a video of McFarlane saying if their Spawn kickstarter event is a success that they will try a movie maniacs kickstarter event, no retail straight sale to the consumer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's 87.6 inches.

NECA's Jungle Hunter is below 8 inches tall. Dutch is bang-on 7 inches. Although according to my measuring tape 7.3 feet isn't 87.6 inches, more like 86.5 - 87 inches. But that still makes the Predator too short, especially if it's only a measurement of Kevin Peter Hall without the Predator outfit.

IMG_7945.JPG

I flipped the following image

28167390_1690147054378279_6989570055778731361_n - Copy.jpg

Meanwhile here's one of your Jajuja Predators

IMG_7949.JPG

Last edited:
Is that the ultimate predator v2 as they are taller than v1.

Are you sure you are not measuring the short leg side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

so jajuja are a good 1/10 scale while regular predators are 1/11, at least not 1/12 as i thought.

Yeah. Any KPH predator should be the size of Celtic there and in turn, if they want to stick by the idea of the AvP Preds being bigger then they are also too small currently :lol

Is that the ultimate predator v2 as they are taller than v1.

Yes that's the Ultimate. Not really ultimate unfortunately. I still like the figure. It just needs a bigger torso, wider and longer. That'd give it the added height and also make the thighs less womanly.

Last edited:
NECA's Jungle Hunter is below 8 inches tall. Dutch is bang-on 7 inches. Although according to my measuring tape 7.3 feet isn't 87.6 inches, more like 86.5 - 87 inches. But that still makes the Predator too short, especially if it's only a measurement of Kevin Peter Hall without the Predator outfit.

View attachment 479693

I flipped the following image

View attachment 479704

Meanwhile here's one of your Jajuja Predators

View attachment 479694

Hair is inaccurate. :chase

Back