Mezco One:12 Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
UiRYUZ5.jpg

Mezco just shared to their Instagram, Toy Fair preview.

What will make these different from the Neca figures? Better articulation?

150 dollars price range.

Basically. NECA has gone pretty far in terms of the articulation on their Predators so I highly doubt Mezco is gonna improve there.
If anything, the main improvement is gonna be the real netting and/or loin cloth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

150 dollars price range.

Unless they go seamless body I highly doubt that; probably at $100 if it's got a lot of accessories. Keaton Batman can survive a high price because of the novelty and rarity of those products.

Basically. NECA has gone pretty far in terms of the articulation on their Predators so I highly doubt Mezco is gonna improve there.
If anything, the main improvement is gonna be the real netting and/or loin cloth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm expecting at least some soft goods. The netting would be a big plus but I don't see it happening looking at that pic.

Yeah I'm expecting at least some soft goods. The netting would be a big plus but I don't see it happening looking at that pic.

zooming in on the pic, it looks like there is real netting. They were able to have pretty nicely scaled stockings on their Suicide Squad Harley Quinn, so I don't think the netting will be an issue here.

zooming in on the pic, it looks like there is real netting. They were able to have pretty nicely scaled stockings on their Suicide Squad Harley Quinn, so I don't think the netting will be an issue here.

It's pretty well lined up across the torso joint, so maybe. Mezco does all sorts of photoshop on their promo photos so I don't know what to expect until seeing pics this weekend.

It's real netting... not playing this crap game. It's netting and yes Mezco can pull it off and yes it will be better than Neca's helping.

1/12.
Neca already did 1/12 predators (calling them 1/10), i wonder what will the majority of people say when they compare sizes (which will be the same).

It's real netting... not playing this crap game. It's netting and yes Mezco can pull it off and yes it will be better than Neca's helping.

I agree with you, but will it be a good enough improvement to justify the price?

1/12.
Neca already did 1/12 predators (calling them 1/10), i wonder what will the majority of people say when they compare sizes (which will be the same).

:lol

If Mezco do them right they'll be the same size as NECA. I hope that happens. But what if Mezco undersize them aswell? It just seems to be a thing, no action figure company is scaling the Predator correctly next to human figures - Hot Toys didn't either.

Last edited:
Surprised no one's mentioned that this will likely be painted better than NECA's releases. That alone is worth a price jump, not sure about $100 though.

I pre-ordered Conan, but only because it's the single best option for the character. With Predator stuff, we're spoiled for choice. Execution has to be excellent.

I have no experience with Mezco yet. The first figure of theirs that I've ordered is the 1989 Batman.

I find them hit or miss, both in terms of design and execution. Of course they have some rabid fans too, so it's a matter of personal taste. This I'm actually interested in, though.

I only have their Clockwork Orange Alex, and it?s a beautiful figure.
I?m interested in seeing how this pans out. Also, if they?re doing Predator, could Alien be far behind?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back