Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mezco addiction grows.

View attachment 440023
Good pickup! Your stands are subtle yet enhance the display of these figures so much. WTB!

Lee - Awesome pics and posing, he's a great figure. The homemade suit just feels like it's the mascot of what Mezco is trying to accomplish with cloth goods and mixed media figures. It was made for this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Other than eBay, are there any sites that part these out? I picked up a used classic Spider-Man today and it is missing one of the fists and a webline.

I sent Mezco an email, but don't have high hopes that they will assist.

I don't know of any sites that part out Mezco's yet.

Got a great deal at $100 shipped for both Classic Wolverine and Old Man Logan together on eBay (both new). Two more figures that I was originally going to pass on but am very happy I didn't after seeing them in hand. That seems to be a trend for me with Mezco.

Classic Wolverine.jpg

Old Man Logan.jpg

The Darkseid i got a couple days ago is by far my favorite of the year. Came out perfect.

Gladiator Thor arrived today. At $80 I think he's a good value considering the quality and all of the accessories he comes with, including three head sculpts. I owned the Hot Toys Gladiator Thor and wasn't a big fan of the figure. I think it was mostly the skinny head that ruined it for me. I'm enjoying this guy much more.

Gladiator Thor.jpg

Helmetless Thor.jpg

God of Thunder.jpg

I'm digging the Ragnarok Thor. I wasn't allured by any previously released movie figures, but this one looks good, plus I really liked him in IW.
I have my eyes on Hela.

In general, do Mezco head sculpts fit on HT figures? I would love to put the hair down version on the HT Hela figure. Think this would work?

I wonder why OML price has dropped? Mine arrived today and I paid $63 shipped..... it’s an awesome figure with so many display options

IIRC Old Man Logan got a Thinkgeek release and up until the recent Tactical Batman, OML was the biggest Mezco one:12 release by far, almost 10k units.

My buddy Bill on the Dorklair podcast keeps track of the units for releases here:
https://www.retrozap.com/dorklair/#checklists

Any high numbers and I wait it out for discounts.

Mezco and HT are easily interchangeable:

View attachment 440205

lol this gave me a good laugh

Back