Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IIRC Old Man Logan got a Thinkgeek release and up until the recent Tactical Batman, OML was the biggest Mezco one:12 release by far, almost 10k units.

That's crazy. No wonder it's still available everywhere. Wonder if he'll be the next Mirror Universe Spock, going for $10 on sale.

Looks very nice, does that one shin guard come off?

It does not.

Got an excellent deal on eBay for Gladiator Hulk, $88 shipped. Worth looking at the auctions for anyone interested in the figure. I saw one sell a few days ago for $79 shipped. This figure is well worth it, especially when you can get it for under $100. I think Mezco did a better job hiding the knee joints than Hot Toys did with their Gladiator Hulk. He's a beast in hand.

GH Far.jpg

GH Close.jpg

How come mezco hasn't released a movie-accurate iron man yet? Is one likely to be revealed in the future? Not really a fan of their classic version...

How come mezco hasn't released a movie-accurate iron man yet? Is one likely to be revealed in the future? Not really a fan of their classic version...

I think it's just their Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther figures that are MCU related, and the few Netflix releases, but by and large they do almost all comic versions. We're almost a year out after Infinity War so I'm not expecting them to do anything else. Not sure if it's the license or their turn around time that's the issue. Was over a year after Ragnarok that the figures came out.

I didn’t think I was going to get this but glad I did. I was worried the stand’s claw would scratch or chip the paint so I put red adhesive felt on the inside.
a281a9b603ee7bf0ecb6e7320eaca6b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regards to MCU/Netflix, I'm surprised they haven't attempted a Thanos yet. Maybe they'll have one for Endgame with all the armor. I'm also curious about the Netflix Marvel releases too. Considering the cancellations, and if you enjoyed the shows (which I really did), it seems like it'd be best to order them while you can.

Cocoboloboy helped me add a bit of class to my top 4 all time favorite Marvel characters. Thanks for the hook up brother! I also got in Homecoming Homemade Suit Spider-Man, awesome figure!IMG_0274.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0276.jpgIMG_0277.jpgIMG_0278.jpgIMG_0279.jpgsmhm2.jpgsmhm3.jpgsphm1.jpg

Back