Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on the HT Homecoming Homemade Suit Spidey, however I couldn't resist this 1/12 version, can't wait to see it in hand.

MxyUxDz.jpg

keqNS3J.jpg

He's great! I love the little magnetic gripper too, frees it up so I don't have to use the stand in the detolf!

Now I’m wondering if I should pick up the Mezco Iron Man or wait for Mafex to come out with one...

Now I’m wondering if I should pick up the Mezco Iron Man or wait for Mafex to come out with one...

The Mezco Iron Man is perfect. I wouldn’t sleep on it. Especially since there are actually deals to be had on eBay at the moment.

I agree, it's a great figure. For just a little more you can get a figure with a bunch of diecast that looks great. It's got a lot of effects like Mafex usually does too. Highly recommend!

Just got these two. Hulk is better than I expected. Could be a tad bigger and a little better articulation but overall a great looking figure.

A6131D22-6AD9-4311-B84D-18AC5015A4FC.jpeg

89DE2831-8ADB-4ED7-84A2-A9883F30F9B9.jpeg

02FF0261-A17C-47E4-8869-6DB4C9E19C4C.jpeg

I was really surprised at how much I like Hulk. There was a lot of complaints about the coloring, size and lack of articulation but the detail, sculpting and paintwork are really great on this.

Same here, except for the coloring complaints which I didn’t notice on mine. I do wish he were just a little better scaled to Thor.

Back