Mezco Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow still hasn’t gone to waitlist yet.. I think Scalpers gave up on Mezco’s delays of product and the $130 price is making the demand for everyone else pass on it :eek:

Wow still hasn’t gone to waitlist yet.. I think Scalpers gave up on Mezco’s delays of product and the $130 price is making the demand for everyone else pass on it :eek:
It actually has a pre-order date time cut off in July.

True but limit 6 per person means I guess people can wait longer to order However I wouldn’t wait too long

When they do these open preorders like this, there's no selling out. They'll take as many orders as they can get. The limit of 6 I think is just logistical I think, they usually pack boxes 6 to a case, I'm not sure I've seen them offer more than that on any exclusive.

The additional sculpts aren't very interesting. I wish there was sculpt with Indy's signature smirk rather than the one that looks like he's squeezing a fart and another that looks like he just realized it was actually a full-on shart. Those sculpts are useless for any alternate display options. Mezco is usually generous with head sculpts - look at the '89 Batman - but this isn't their best effort.

Got my preorder in yesterday but I'm going to be annoyed if it's still up tomorrow and I worried for nothing. But regardless it looks decent it's just the jacket is all wrong in terms of the straps and back of it. He has D rings instead of buckles and there is no back flap. It will be a decent little figure I'm sure. I wonder if we'll get other versions like TOD or LC.

Not really sold on this. This may be an unpopular opinion, but, to me at least, this figure looks like they shrank the Present Toys figure.

I like the Figuarts more and may get one, it's certainly better than the Hasbro.

I dig that Figuarts figure. Like the overall look of it with the exception of those pants. Any action pose and those joint lines, especially the hips, are distracting. No other way around them with this kind of figure.

Last edited:
Tried ordering. Indicated invalid card, although, it's the card I've had on file and up-to-date. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Oh well.

Mezco at SDCC showed off a new Cairo version of Indy and Toht.

F1cOBXIWcAAdfXC

F1cOBXHXoAEr6Dj

Last edited:
Back