Mezco Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-indiana-jones-temple-edition - $130

x800-14793.Jpg

x800-14794.Jpg

x800-14795.Jpg

x800-14796.Jpg

x800-14800.Jpg

x800-14802.Jpg

x800-14803.Jpg

x800-14804.Jpg

x800-14805.Jpg

x800-14806.Jpg

x800-14807.Jpg

Hell no. I noped out on Mezco a long time ago between the wait for my Keaton Batman plus the ever increasing prices. I’d rather put that $130 plus shipping towards the new Hot Toys figure.

$130 is pricey for a 6 inch figure... or is it? I don't collect 1/12th scale yet.

They got the color of the web belt wrong, but everything else looks OK.

No gun effect piece:angryfist:

Who cares about the spiders on back accessories..needed gloves and browning pistol..Kind of a let down they only chose to capture the opening accessories

Not sure why they decided to make the idol base out of polystone. Adding heft and cost for no real gain.

Heads look really good though. For this price I would have liked for them to include a generic nazi to punch.

"Temple Edition?" :unsure:

I'm sure more versions are coming, didn't expect it to be THIS scene specific enough to include the spiders for instance or torch.

$130 is pricey for a 6 inch figure... or is it? I don't collect 1/12th scale yet.

They got the color of the web belt wrong, but everything else looks OK.

Their normal MSRP is about $85-95 depending, and this adds the polystone base, multiple heads etc, so $130 is right in line with what they normally charge. They just had a $350 mech figure of their own license, so no fees, go up for order. 6" is definitely creeping up there, there's a lot of 6" 3rd party figures that run $80-100+.

Mezco really takes years to make their figures? You can wait years for a 6 inch figure?

Like, what's the hold up?
They had huge production issues during covid. Their '89 Batman used a seamless body that took them forever to develop, but at the same time their Mr. Freeze figure took nearly as long and was their normal soft goods style figure. Sometimes though they have figures already produced and ready to go. They're leaving this one up longer than any other preorder than I can recall.

Not sure why they decided to make the idol base out of polystone. Adding heft and cost for no real gain.

Heads look really good though. For this price I would have liked for them to include a generic nazi to punch.

Check out their Darkseid, https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-darkseid
The entire figure is made of polystone.

I'll probably end up PO this figure. I don't have any 6 inch Indy figures. I might end up PO the SH Figuarts version too. The photos with the idol and base look cool. Very iconic.

This is the only good thing about old franchises getting new films, you get new merchandise from the old films.

Looking forward to Beetlejuice 2 for that reason.

Back