Mezco Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostBeard

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_0880.jpeg

Okay? Never ordered a mezco product before so does Mezco have a website to order from?
Yes,

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/
Should go up at 1 pm Est if they follow their usual protocol. You’ll want to set up an account ahead of time as he could potentially sell out very quickly. Although he could also hang around for a while if they’re looking to get maximum sales. Mezco is really unpredictable in that regard so it’s best to prepare for the worst case scenario. He could even be an in stock order, though not likely being a licensed item. That’s not unheard of for their in-house lines.

I need to preorder this. I will lose it if It's a buy now because I don't get paid until friday.

Yes,

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/
Should go up at 1 pm Est if they follow their usual protocol. You’ll want to set up an account ahead of time as he could potentially sell out very quickly. Although he could also hang around for a while if they’re looking to get maximum sales. Mezco is really unpredictable in that regard so it’s best to prepare for the worst case scenario. He could even be an in stock order, though not likely being a licensed item. That’s not unheard of for their in-house lines.
Cool I already set up an account thanks!

I need to preorder this. I will lose it if It's a buy now because I don't get paid until friday.
I would expect this to be a preorder. It’s not often they have in-stock orders like this for licensed items. Maybe something for an established line for con season but something new like this is likely in for a very long preorder. Not to even exaggerate, but Ford could very likely die before these actually get released. Batman 89 took 3+ years to release if I’m remembering right.

I would expect this to be a preorder. It’s not often they have in-stock orders like this for licensed items. Maybe something for an established line for con season but something new like this is likely in for a very long preorder. Not to even exaggerate, but Ford could very likely die before these actually get released. Batman 89 took 3+ years to release if I’m remembering right.
Yeah I'm thinking it's preorder which I will definitely be able to get my hands on. Lol

From memory you can pay a non-refundable deposit if you pay by credit card, but if you pay by PayPal you have to pay the whole thing upfront.

Also, they seem to be keeping the window open on these things a little longer. Years ago I remember exclusives being suddenly released for pre-order at 2am in Australia and waking up to find out that they've all been sold out.

At such a small scale, that jacket is going to be....meh. It might look nice without the jacket, which still work for the character.

Their Cyclops came with a jacket that looks pretty good, I'm not too worried. This is Mez's dream license from what I've heard, so I don't think this will be compromised at all, except by production time.

Back