Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will we see all the Solid Snake versions from Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: The Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots, aka Old Snake made into 1/6 or 1/12 figures? I really want to see an Old Snake figure and thanks, love your products!!

This is what we all really want.

It's being decided, the old prototype head sculpt doesn't satisfy us anymore and we have other stuff planned.

Damn, I think Ocelot sculpt definitely was way better then Quiet sculpt. I would even say it was better than Snake sculpt when it comes to similarity.

Will we see all the Solid Snake versions from Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: The Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots, aka Old Snake made into 1/6 or 1/12 figures? I really want to see an Old Snake figure and thanks, love your products!!

Haha let's take it easy! I'll just say what's already been said, more MGS will come. :wink1:

Rip MGS 5 :(
Not really :rotfl

Damn, I think Ocelot sculpt definitely was way better then Quiet sculpt. I would even say it was better than Snake sculpt when it comes to similarity.
Our new products will set a new standard for the brand, we can't in good conscience put something out that doesn't represent the current level of quality and detail we've achieved, in any case please voice your love for Ocelot on here and the private FB group as some encouragement!

I haven't purchased a MSG figure since the McFarlane days. These LimToys 1/12 MSG figures have resparked my interest in the franchise as far as collecting goes. I'm in. I'm all in! Figma almost had me years back, but the price didn't meet the quality I desired since Hot Toys has spoiled me. With that said, I'd love som MGS and Sons of Liberty figures. And Mantis.

no worries, i don't mind waiting and it's probably the same for everyone here.
let's all be safe first, this pandemic thing is pretty scary.

i have one last question tho: will the base with the fultoned sheep be produced after the release of the figure or is being produced simultaneously?

I haven't purchased a MSG figure since the McFarlane days. These LimToys 1/12 MSG figures have resparked my interest in the franchise as far as collecting goes. I'm in. I'm all in! Figma almost had me years back, but the price didn't meet the quality I desired since Hot Toys has spoiled me. With that said, I'd love som MGS and Sons of Liberty figures. And Mantis.
Thank you very much on behalf of the team for the kind words! We'll keep striving to deliver only the best because as huge MGS fans as well, nothing else will do haha!

no worries, i don't mind waiting and it's probably the same for everyone here.
let's all be safe first, this pandemic thing is pretty scary.
i have one last question tho: will the base with the fultoned sheep be produced after the release of the figure or is being produced simultaneously?
It's being produced simultaneously.

Is anyone selling a 1/6 scale Old Snake head sculpt? Can’t seem to find a good one out there right now seeing as I missed out on the “The Old Soldier” head sculpt.

I can't stop thinking bout this 1/12th line. Whats the chances of henchmen figures for Snake to take down? Complete with caution sign crown, nudie mag, and a slew of weapons!

Is anyone selling a 1/6 scale Old Snake head sculpt? Can’t seem to find a good one out there right now seeing as I missed out on the “The Old Soldier” head sculpt.

i searched for months for the "old soldier" headsculpt, it's how i found this forum.
i asked some old producer on aliexpress, they said it will probably restock, but they didn't said to me when, and probably will not be soon, with all the thing that are going on right now in the world

I'm just going to drop this info in here and you guys can take it or leave it.

I have a friend who works directly with Todd McFarlane. When he got hired I made a joke about getting more MGS figures from him. Well recently my friend informed me that he mentioned it and Todd thought it was a really good idea. Obviously no one knows how Konami is dealing out the license currently and I think we can all agree that McFarlane Toys isn't exactly the ideal candidate for new figs but I would definitely pay $25 for some MGS figs the scale and articulation of their Fortnite figures. Besides can't turn out any worse than Playarts right?

I know this is just internet guy rumors but I just thought I would share.

I have a friend who works directly with Todd McFarlane. When he got hired I made a joke about getting more MGS figures from him. Well recently my friend informed me that he mentioned it and Todd thought it was a really good idea. Obviously no one knows how Konami is dealing out the license currently and I think we can all agree that McFarlane Toys isn't exactly the ideal candidate for new figs but I would definitely pay $25 for some MGS figs the scale and articulation of their Fortnite figures. Besides can't turn out any worse than Playarts right?

Very interesting! I?d definitely pick some up if they were to release more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?ll take any Metal Gear merchandise at this point (that isn?t a massive expensive statue)

I remember an informed member here years ago mentioned that Konami has stopped lending out their Metal Gear license to anything that isn?t a statue. Judging from what we?ve had, it looks like he was absolutely correct.

Hot Toys and Goodsmile HAD the license with intention of making more but they never happened [emoji22].

Well Mcfarlane did make some MGS figures years and years ago so I wouldn't discard the possibility, especially with Todd jumping on more video game licenses recently. My biggest concern is the paint, Mcfarlane has very sloppy paint applications on their figures even the 10 inch ones.

Well Mcfarlane did make some MGS figures years and years ago so I wouldn't discard the possibility, especially with Todd jumping on more video game licenses recently. My biggest concern is the paint, Mcfarlane has very sloppy paint applications on their figures even the 10 inch ones.

McFarlane is very poor quality in general. The only good figures they make are statues.

Those McFarlane MGS2 figures were a nightmare! The only good MGS2 figures we got so far was Figma. Hoping you can change that [emoji6]

Back