Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone might be interested, I have a brand new 1/6 LIM Toys "Quiet" set (Sinful version w/ dual head sculpts and complete weapons) for sale with the recommended, brand new S19B Body. Bought everything a few months ago but never got around to putting her together. PM me if interested!

์News on a new figure from Lim Toys

1/6 Sneaking suit Aehab coming soon!
ahab.jpg

Yes, sneaking suit!
For those who don't know this has been something the team at Limtoys has been planning for a while now and is finally comming to fruition, the sculpt in the picture is still WIP and will have some alterations I'm sure you'll all love, this will be the definitive version of Aehab and we can't wait to share more updates in the future!

YAAAASSSSSSS. Can?t wait for the full reveal! Any idea when you?ll be showing teasers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAAAASSSSSSS. Can?t wait for the full reveal! Any idea when you?ll be showing teasers?

The real deal may take a while but we'll keep showing some 3D work definitely!

Interesting. I would have preferred if it was the Sneaking Suit from Ground Zeroes but I'm curious to see it anyway. Limtoys makes excellent figures.

Yes, sneaking suit!
For those who don't know this has been something the team at Limtoys has been planning for a while now and is finally comming to fruition, the sculpt in the picture is still WIP and will have some alterations I'm sure you'll all love, this will be the definitive version of Aehab and we can't wait to share more updates in the future!

Is MGS2 Snake still being worked on? That was teased a very long time ago and is my most anticipated!

Interesting. I would have preferred if it was the Sneaking Suit from Ground Zeroes but I'm curious to see it anyway. Limtoys makes excellent figures.

Is MGS2 Snake still being worked on? That was teased a very long time ago and is my most anticipated!

Stay tuned for future stuff...

any updates on the 1/12 stuff?

Bellow you can see the improved body articulation as well as the extra articulated boots (included in all versions), the improved wrist joint and the final mass produced head sculpt, the figure is expected to release in April-May.

Body and boots:
ZrAm0r9.png

snfpm5e.jpg

8s4sQEw.jpg

Head sculpt:
lK13yXq.gif

sGwpxSe.jpg

Yes, sneaking suit!

Oh man is it my birthday? sniff sniff* You?re pretty good...
In all seriousness, I cannot wait for promo picture.

Bellow you can see the improved body articulation as well as the extra articulated boots (included in all versions), the improved wrist joint and the final mass produced head sculpt, the figure is expected to release in April-May.

Body and boots:
ZrAm0r9.png

snfpm5e.jpg

8s4sQEw.jpg

Head sculpt:
lK13yXq.gif

sGwpxSe.jpg

Wow, this looks amazing! I hope you make am MGS1 Version for 1/6th scale!!

Wish I could have gotten the Quiet fig from them, but my wife would never let it slide [emoji1787]

I would get all the Sneaking Suit Snakes.

What I want most in 1/6 though, is Solidus in MGS2. I already got Cyborg Ninja with the Gecco statue.

Sneaking Suit confirmation is such good news. Hopefully LimToys's R&D on the suit material will bring us closer to more suits in the future *crosses fingers for a good Octocamo suit*

Also: anyone else playing Modern Warfare and hoping that LimToys uses what they nailed for olive-drab Aehab to put out a Ghost 1/6 figure?

Sneaking suit news is what I was waiting for.
I hope the underbody is flattering and proportions are carefully considered in the build

Back