Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pissed no one ever made MGS3 action figures...

I hope they go back and remake them, it's the only MGS game that didn't get any, and I'm sad...I want The Pain, The Fear, The End, The Fury, The Sorrow, The Boss, Naked Snake such as this outfit, Volgin, young Ocelot, among others.

Medicom did put out an naked Snake with the 20th ann. figures, so maybe there is hope....

I have to say Brolli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway..... shuting up now

Yeah broly is the best cant wait for a medicom broly....I hope they make all 3 forms of broly.....that be cool to have a normal than ssj than a legendary ssj :horror

^^^^ it does look like him. :rotfl

This is a decent figure but I do feel like maybe I over paid just a little.
THANKS FOR THE MONEY SUCKERS!!!
MGS41.jpg

he does have black bodysuit under him.

yours didnt last either :monkey2 i might not buy the new crappy snake and maybe raiden

does anyone know what the body looks like under the suit?

My Old Snake arrived today and he's fine in every way except that his left leg (at the calf/ankle) felt like it was popped out or has become detached from the rest of the leg.

If the body is just a reinforced Medicom RAH 301, then I'm guessing that the leg just popped off where the extenders would be inserted.

My worst fear is that the leg broke off, but I could sorta push it back up and into the rest of the upper leg, but it won't stay in whenever I try to turn it.

I took Snake's boot off, and of course he's wearing the black fabric undersuit underneath the rubber Octocamo. It's glued or stitched to the boot, so I can't possibly get a good look.

Any ideas?

My Old Snake arrived today and he's fine in every way except that his left leg (at the calf/ankle) felt like it was popped out or has become detached from the rest of the leg.

If the body is just a reinforced Medicom RAH 301, then I'm guessing that the leg just popped off where the extenders would be inserted.

My worst fear is that the leg broke off, but I could sorta push it back up and into the rest of the upper leg, but it won't stay in whenever I try to turn it.

I took Snake's boot off, and of course he's wearing the black fabric undersuit underneath the rubber Octocamo. It's glued or stitched to the boot, so I can't possibly get a good look.

Any ideas?

I wish I could help you bro! I just hope for you it's not a broken hip like I have on my symbiote Spidey :monkey2

After finishing the MGS4 last night i strongly want a Old Big Boss figure,im gonna get something customized,since we all know Medicom wont bother making other characters than snake himself,except Raiden off course.

Any ideas?

The verry same thing happend to me I dont think its broke but it feels out like you said at first I thought it was the knee but found out it was not and I cant find any way to look i dont think there is one ....the figure can stand on its own so im going to let it alone.....it realy pisses me off.... why did medicom do such a ^^^^y job....well what i think you should do is let it alone if he can stand and it sounds like yours has a good paint job so id keep him and just let it alone or you could try to send him back for a new one but i wouldnt .......I wish i could help ya to fix the prob but i cant sry

I've been told by several people to avoid it.

Some parts are awkward, I feel I could write a better story in some places. But being a BIG MGS fan I wanted to read it over, I'm sure it's worth a read through once. I'll give my final verdict when I finish...I'm only on chapter 6, Snake just got past the tank hangar...

Also some lines that Snake says feel cheesy and out of character. Like when two guards are walking up, he jumps up and says this exactly:

"Merry Christmas" *punches both guards in the face, knocking them out* "Oh I forgot to mention Christmas came early this year."

I made my sour face at that part also he kills everyone he comes across instead of trying to use stealth. It's very weird, as by the time you get to the tank hangar he's killed like 6 or 7 guards. And when they mention another intruder that did 3 guards and is using stealth, Snake thinks to himself *What, I've killed more than 3 guards must be another guy*, which is poor writing and logic, because they only could have found 3, it would have been better if he only did one guard in or none.

The Merry Christmas line was one of the examples I was given when being told to stay away. The fact that most of the writing is so out of character was enough to make me stay away.
________
Fix ps3

Last edited:
The verry same thing happend to me I dont think its broke but it feels out like you said at first I thought it was the knee but found out it was not and I cant find any way to look i dont think there is one ....the figure can stand on its own so im going to let it alone.....it realy pisses me off.... why did medicom do such a ^^^^y job....well what i think you should do is let it alone if he can stand and it sounds like yours has a good paint job so id keep him and just let it alone or you could try to send him back for a new one but i wouldnt .......I wish i could help ya to fix the prob but i cant sry

Thanks for your input Sun Jian. I think I'll do what you've done and leave Snake's leg alone. There's no way I can fix something I can't see.

The Merry Christmas line was one of the examples I was given when being told to stay away. The fact that most of the writing is so out of character was enough to make me stay away.

Got to another terrible line:

Snake says to Colonel over coed after meeting Meryl: "Your niece is one wacky babe." Word for word, I groaned...

I could write better than this guy and I just might write my own MGS novel now, just to prove it.

I didn't know about a MGS novel but from the sound of it I'm not missing much those lines are horrible.

Does anyone own the Kubrick Snakes?They look really cool and ive started to buy some of them.

Back