Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good,i ordered this set,along with the SDCC 2005 exclusive and the Squares camo exclusive.

100_0261.jpg

That croc head is supposedly very rare. :monkey2

I pulled that pic from Medi World, the user who posted them is named Snake Eater.

For $172, I rather buy a 1:6 scale RAH figure. I never really liked Kubricks. They look too much like Lego figures, to me :lol.

Looks like SS will be getting the olive Snake...

Woah, is that true?! But, from what I've read, the Olive drab Snake is limited to only 500 pieces. And only 200 of them are offered online.

Did Sideshow strike a deal with Medicom? **crosses fingers**

Solid Snake - Olive Drab
RAH 12 inch Figure

Check back soon when we unveil this product!

Snake, is that you... SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!! :chew

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid Snake - Olive Drab
RAH 12 inch Figure

Check back soon when we unveil this product!

Snake, is that you... SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!! :chew[/QUOTE]

Awww man. Now, I have to return the Old Snake that I ordered. The 2nd chance deal made me panic. And now, I'm panicing again! :horror I must have the Olive drab Snake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my first Kubrick,the SDCC 2005 exclusive,im digging it,its really nice looking,cant wait for the latest set that should arrive any day now,will post pics when all have arrived.

Man, I wish they'd release an accessory pack with lots of weapons and stuff from the game, including the Mk2.

I'm waiting for the SSC exclusive version. I bet we'll get the facecamo.

Not paying 350$ for a variant!

Hmm, you think Sideshow's would include a new head? It's possible, but I doubt it.

Man, I wish they'd release an accessory pack with lots of weapons and stuff from the game, including the Mk2.

Yeah i would love the Grenade Launcher,but what would be even better is what Medicom should have done with the second Snake figure,and thats adding the Middle East clothes,with a sigarette.

Man...I wish some company could take the Metal Gear 1/6 figures more seriously,have a wide selection of figures,like these characters:

-Big Boss MGS4
-Boss MGS3
-Meryl MGS4
-Otacon
-Gray Fox Ninja
-Liquid Snake
-Ocelot Young and old
-Roy campbell
-Eva MGS3
-Raiden MGS2
-Solidus Snake
-Vamp
-Major Zero

and off course,we can never get enough of Snake:
-Pliskin Snake MGS2
-Old Snake with Octocamo Mask
-Big Boss in Army Dress Suit as seen in the end of MGS3
-Old Snake Middle East clothes
-MGS3 Big Boss different camouflages

Right on, Rock83! I applaud Medicom for doing them at all, but they clearly don't give it their all. Would anyone else take MGS more seriously? Other than Sideshow, I dunno. Hot Toys is too entrenched in Hollywood licenses, but if they wanted to, they may be crazy enough to do the Metal Gear Rex, 1/6 scale!

If Sideshow got on to it, I wouldn't trust them with 1/6, but for PFs and such, definitely.

I emailed this seller on ebay,he said it cost 20 000 yen at the show,which is at the same price as the first Snake and Raiden.I hate when 1 guy list it for that ^^^^load of money and other sellers follow him with the same price,they think its the true value on the market,pure rip off,specially with this figure that cant even handle a single bend on the rubber suit.

Back