Medicom to make figures for Metallica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn i was hoping for figures of the band when i saw this thread. still loving the mcfarlane set. we need more figures of musicians from the last twenty years like these guys and maiden and ozzy. enough with this rolling stones and elvis stuff.

I am a HUGE Metallica fan. I will definitely be getting one or two of these through MetClub. I hope Medicom makes a lot more Metallica STUFF!!!!!!!!

does Metallica count as a "classic 80s movie monster"?
they are from the 80s... and there was a movie about them called "Monster"...

anyway, i'm boycotting Medicom music figs until they send me Daft Punk.
________
Vaporizer.org

Last edited:
Cool! If they make 1:6 figures Lars Ulrich will be in scale with my other stuff!

Wait... is that a shot? I... I think it was a shot... I'm pretty sure, that was a shot... except I don't know how tall Lars is, so I can't be certain... but I'm sure that was a shot! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

does Metallica count as a "classic 80s movie monster"?
they are from the 80s... and there was a movie about them called "Monster"...

anyway, i'm boycotting Medicom music figs until they send me Daft Punk.

HAHA!!!

I asked myself the same question before making the thread, but I looked at the big red thing Medicom is making:

jump_in_the_fire_300.jpg

and figured it at least met the requirements of "classic" "80s" and "monster." That's why I put it in the "Aliens and Robots" section instead of somewhere like "Whedonville," or "Indiana Jones." :p

Last edited:
Back