Medicom TDK Batman: Nothing New!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Medicom Fangirlism isn't?
ROFL, wow you're sensitive.

Is there a reason why Spliff is trolling?
lol, what happened to your ignore list?

Though it's cute I'm trolling because I'm expressing approval of Medicom over HT, OMGINOCANDOTHAT????!?!?

Which draws me to the, HT Fanboyism is stunning comment. God bless America.

How childish is this? :rolleyes:
First I would like to see it in in-hand-pictures before starting to bash one another.

Hot Toys TDK owners => if you are happy with yours and don't like the medicom, why even bother to look in here and start bashing some stating that this medicom version sucks (even though you'all shoulds judge with better pictures) You got what you want, you believe it's the best looking TDK figure, so let it be!

Medicom waiters => don't react to those bashers, just wait till better pictures arrive, ignore the rest.

Which draws me to the, HT Fanboyism is stunning comment. God bless America.
Whereby you're claiming the people who disagree with you, stating this is not better than HT, is pure HT fanboyism. :rotfl

Hot Toys TDK owners => if you are happy with yours and don't like the medicom, why even bother to look in here and start bashing some stating that this medicom version sucks (even though you'all shoulds judge with better pictures) You got what you want, you believe it's the best looking TDK figure, so let it be!

Medicom waiters => don't react to those bashers, just wait till better pictures arrive, ignore the rest.
Where's the bashing?

Whereby you're claiming the people who disagree with you, stating this is not better than HT, is pure HT fanboyism. :rotfl

Where's the bashing?

Exactly! Considering I'm thinking of getting it and I want to see more pics, but not if it's a midget. I definitely don't want a bat-boy feeling in my display.

I really love when some people generalize, don't you Snake?

Exactly! Considering I'm thinking of getting it and I want to see more pics, but not if it's a midget. I definitely don't want a bat-boy feeling in my display.

I really love when people generalize, don't you Snake?

Yes there are plenty of nancies when it comes to TDK.

Exactly! Considering I'm thinking of getting it and I want to see more pics.

Really? BECAUSE I THINK THIS IS THE WORST 'FIGURE' I HAVE EVER HAD THE HORROR TO WITNESS AND THINK ANYONE WHO LOVES IT IS A F#CKING MORON!!! THIS ONE PICTURE HEREBY PROVES MEDICOM SUCK AND HT RULE THE EARTH!! I AM A HT FANBOY AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

(I'm considering getting it too, have been since day one.) :D

And if the scale does turn out good, I'll have a spare lovely soft cape for it.

I really love what Medicom has done with the stomach area, it looks very accurate compared to how Hot Toys has made that area.

Plus the belt will be easy to fix with some sort of gold metal like paint to spray over it and start modding until ones heart is content.

3327909515_f189957e0f_b.jpg

3328745678_51d27c649f_b.jpg

20090311611148b09ad2990.jpg

well, considering i wasn't disagreeing with anyone before I made that comment. nice try though.:peace

You're expressing approval of Medicom over HT. A few people here, myself included, state that this looks to in no way beat HT effort, leading to your HT fanboyism is stunning comment, insinuating that the Medi is obviously better and anyone who thinks otherwise is purely a HT fanboy. Which is not the case. :peace

I do not think this has HT beat, from this pic. It looks chunky up top and the cowl ceases to impress me. I may be wrong.

You're expressing approval of Medicom over HT. A few people here, myself included, state that this looks to in no way beat HT effort, leading to your HT fanboyism is stunning comment, insinuating that the Medi is obviously better and anyone who thinks otherwise is purely a HT fanboy. Which is not the case. :peace

I do not think this has HT beat, from this pic. It looks chunky up top and the cowl ceases to impress me. I may be wrong.
Well, if you want to put words into my mouth then sure. That's exactly what I said.:joy

No, not at all. I just thought that was what was being implied. Please correct me as to the proper meaning, if I am wrong.
Just sayin'. Seems some fans enjoy a Medicom figure more and it's the HT fans' jobs to rain on that parade no matter what.

It's a Medicom thread, what's so bad aboot letting people enjoy it, just sayin'.

Back