Medicom TDK Batman: Nothing New!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20090311_611148b09ad299095a8fY8Z4uDLy9h8p.jpg

I like it better already.

:clap :clap Medicom wins this round. Cape's off, but we can work with that. I know it's just one pic, but I give this figure the edge over HT. Plus the Bale likeness is uncanny.

Last edited:
Looks great, but it looks just about the same as the Hot Toys fig. In fact the first time I saw that pic I thought it was the Hot Toys one. No need for me to get this one.

Looks great, but it looks just about the same as the Hot Toys fig. In fact the first time I saw that pic I thought it was the Hot Toys one. No need for me to get this one.

The one thing I notice that this differs from the HT one is the headsculpt looks more accurate, especially when seeing how the eyes are almost hidden behind the mask, unlike HT, which has rather large eyes. I also think the jaw and chin area resembles Bale a bit more. But in terms of proportions, he does not look as slim as in the proto, you're right. WE NEED MORE PICS!

Initial impression: looks almost exactly like the HT version except from what little I can see (since the neck is obscured and the head is tilted) the cowl/head looks BETTER than the HT version. A LOT better. We need more pics though.. because opinions could go either way with a clear, full picture.

The one thing I notice that this differs from the HT one is the headsculpt looks more accurate, especially when seeing how the eyes are almost hidden behind the mask, unlike HT, which has rather large eyes. I also think the jaw and chin area resembles Bale a bit more. But in terms of proportions, he does not look as slim as in the proto, you're right. WE NEED MORE PICS!

Yeah the cowl is superb.

Why has this new thread been created?? What is the point when there is already a thread for this figure

The majority of discussion in that other thread was about the Medicom Joker.. because there was a HUGE gap inbetween that figure being released and now Batman (TDK Version).

Feel free to merge the threads.

Where? All we've seen so far is just snippets of the top half, and not very good pics of it.

Back