Medicom Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the Royal Guard figure have a head under the helmet (like stormtrooper for example)?

Ya know, I never even thought to check for that. It doesn't feel like it, but Medicom's M.O. is to at least have a mannequin head under the helmets. I will check on that when I get home.

Looking at this guy, you could kick his ass easy. That helmet is fixed in one direction with a small slit to see through. Makes all those Ninja Royal Guards even more silly.

FYI: Stormtroopers have smaller eyeslits. But more directly, knowing there's a complete HUD set-up and complete sensor array inside and seeing as how these were the elite among the elite, I don't think you would've gotten a single one of your little piggies out of the turbo lift.

I'd love to see one of these guys posed next to SS's Sidious to check out the scale.

Last edited:
The Medicom RAH Royal Guard arrived:

rahroyalguard01vi3.jpg

rahroyalguard04hc7.jpg

Playing pool :D or striking a rebel down

rahroyalguard08kt6.jpg

I saw these for $100 shipped at Dark Shadow Collectibles, and after I refreshed the page, the price changed to $148.50.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! I wish they had included another set of hands, it was quite difficult to pose him like that with the hands that came with. But I really like the wire in the cape helps posing him better.

I saw these for $100 shipped at Dark Shadow Collectibles, and after I refreshed the page, the price changed to $148.50.

Just so you know that was due to the end of year sale and as of Jan 01 00:01AM it went back to the normal price (no I didn't do anything for New Years. The price of having a young family).

As of this discount, just look at our home page of the shipping soon and see why we want inventory to move quickly.

Tempting... For something like this, I don't see Sideshow's version being much less expensive or better in quality when it finally is released. My only concern is the height. What was the conclusion about how tall this figure is in relation to Sideshow stuff?

Back