Medicom Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks DSD. The TIE Pilot is another really cool figure and his helmet is more accurate than Marmit's

Gah, don't tease me! I really want it.

Oh well, one day it will come up for a decent price. :)

Gah, don't tease me!I really want it.

Oh well, one day it will come up for a decent price. :)

DoItBenStiller.gif

Rah royal guard restock

I just noticed ssc has the rah royals guard in stoclk! I really want a couple of these to bad money is tight!

Re: Rah royal guard restock

man I would love to replace my hasbro one with this but money has been tight here as well...if something goes thru for me this week i will be getting this

I have this figure and despite its price and scarce accessories it is really cool.

Would like a couple, but there's just so much better stuff coming out, & it doesn't seem to hard for SSC to tackle which will be the correct height for my other figs

Huh cost more then a clone. I wanted 2 but $190 each better to have order the msrk5

Huh cost more then a clone. I wanted 2 but $190 each better to have order the msrk5

Watch Ebay and be patient, you can get them alot cheaper. Don't get in bid wars with morons who want to throw money away on this though.

What's the height comparison to sideshow figures?

Its a 4 year old Medi model, short bodies. You can probably look at someones collection like JKNO to get a good idea of what they're like out of the box.

Two of these Medi Royal Guards will look quite cool with the SS Palpatine on throne, since the throne is already quite short.

displaymedicomtroopers.jpg

Back