Action Figure Medicom - MAFEX Star Wars line coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mafex TLJ Phasma came in!

"FN-2187, so good to have you back."

frqeGNE.jpg

Awesome Phasma pics! :thud: I almost got one of those just because I love how the vac metal finish is done.

I just ordered my second MAFEX figure, the Rogue One Vader. I couldn’t resist those purdy red eyes. I imagine he’ll look nice next to their ESB Boba too.

Is there anything I should look out for when he arrives? Do any specific pieces break easily?

Awesome Phasma pics! :thud: I almost got one of those just because I love how the vac metal finish is done.

I just ordered my second MAFEX figure, the Rogue One Vader. I couldn’t resist those purdy red eyes. I imagine he’ll look nice next to their ESB Boba too.

Is there anything I should look out for when he arrives? Do any specific pieces break easily?

Thanks! Honestly the RO Vader is fine QC wise. Never saw any issues. I'd just be careful with the wrist pegs like you would with any of these Japanese figures with those tiny peg setups

Thanks! Honestly the RO Vader is fine QC wise. Never saw any issues. I'd just be careful with the wrist pegs like you would with any of these Japanese figures with those tiny peg setups

Looks superb next Mafex ESB Boba and it’s my default Vader. Mind you just may be watch the top helmet plug on the mask, it may make the helmet seem loose. I put nail hardener on Mine but it made it stuck which resulted in me snapping off the peg. I now glued the helmet permanently to the face mask section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is coming, incredibly slowly lol. I packed a few other things in with it so I picked one of the cheaper/slower options this time. I can't wait!

But uh...thats it. There isn't a SINGLE Mafex Star Wars figure coming after this one :/. Nothing previewed, nothing rumored. NOTHING.

Mine is coming, incredibly slowly lol. I packed a few other things in with it so I picked one of the cheaper/slower options this time. I can't wait!

But uh...thats it. There isn't a SINGLE Mafex Star Wars figure coming after this one :/. Nothing previewed, nothing rumored. NOTHING.

Yeah but Medicom is not above releasing figures without warning, like Venom and some of the TDK stuff.

Yeah but Medicom is not above releasing figures without warning, like Venom and some of the TDK stuff.

They put them up for preorder without warning, but I haven't seen anything hit the stores without warning. It'll be 2020 until we get another figure from them. I don't know why they are just giving up on it. Boba Fett must have sold well, I think that was their last OT figure. I don't now why they're not doing some Trooper figure if nothing else.

Back