Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this debate has been going long enough...

649267465_531f94a9bd.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Potato Crackhead Maul?

the Medicoms one looks great and all but imene you could buy like three 1:6 scale sideshow darth mauls which are really nice too for the price of one Medicom one.

I think this debate has been going long enough...

Sideshow Maul vs Medicom Maul...

:horse:horse:horse

I'll buy whichever version I want...or can afford...

Neither figure is bad though...both Medicom and Sideshow did a better job than Hasbro...

Except this one, which is undoubtedly better than both...

649267465_531f94a9bd.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

ZOMG BEST MAUL LIKENESS EVER!!! MUST HAVE! I'll PAY ANYTHING FOR THIS! SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN MEDI-MAUL!!!!!!!

Lulz

wicked, wicked figure. something about the head seems small, but that could just be in pictures. i'm thinking about getting this one.

the Medicoms one looks great and all but imene you could buy like three 1:6 scale sideshow darth mauls which are really nice too for the price of one Medicom one.

I'm glad im rich and don't have to worry about money then.:eek:

I think a lot of people can afford it but every one has a different perspective on the value of things such as collectibles, some people would pay double and still be satisfied but other would only value it at 1/2 of what it sold for. I don't think it has much to do with afford but a difference of opinion on value. I know I don't see a 150 worth of figure here but that's just me.

I think a lot of people can afford it but every one has a different perspective on the value of things such as collectibles, some people would pay double and still be satisfied but other would only value it at 1/2 of what it sold for. I don't think it has much to do with afford but a difference of opinion on value. I know I don't see a 150 worth of figure here but that's just me.

Then I dont understand how you rationalize it by saying you could buy 3 Sideshow Mauls for the price. would you really want 3 sideshow mauls? If not then there is no point imo.

Let's also remember all... there's a "deep recession" going on right now!
For many, purchasing a RAH 1/6 scale figure over paying ones rent, mortgage or food on the table is a real issue nowadays!

-B. E. Greene

Back