Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then I dont understand how you rationalize it by saying you could buy 3 Sideshow Mauls for the price. would you really want 3 sideshow mauls? If not then there is no point imo.

lol you dont have to get 3 sideshow mauls you can get like 3 different sideshow or 1:6 scale things but hey if you can afford it the medicom one is definently the way to go without a doubt, im just sayin sideshows maul isnt a bad option if you wanna save some $$$$$$ :maul

I wonder when StarWars.com will get their shipment of ‘non-mint’ RAH Mauls, then we could pick him up for 100 flat plus shipping. They always seem to get a shipment of RAH’s to sell a while after the initial release.

Yeah my SS maul is just fine for me right now until the RAH one goes significantly down in price. :chew

So maybe its better to say for 1/3 the price you can get a Maul... or you could buy Maul and 2 other Sideshow Star Wars figures for the same price :lol

For me cost isn't the issue, its really value. I see an HT Aliens Warrior and wouldn't bat an eye for $130... but Maul (as nice as he is) just doesn't scream $150 compared to other offerings (and to me) compared to the Sideshow version.

So maybe its better to say for 1/3 the price you can get a Maul... or you could buy Maul and 2 other Sideshow Star Wars figures for the same price :lol

For me cost isn't the issue, its really value. I see an HT Aliens Warrior and wouldn't bat an eye for $130... but Maul (as nice as he is) just doesn't scream $150 compared to other offerings (and to me) compared to the Sideshow version.

I agree completely. Shelling out $150 isn't too hard, but for me it has to be justified. While the Medicom armored figures feel worth it, it is hard to justify buying a second 1/6 Maul.

I don't have Jango, but judging from the quality of Boba, I'd say go for him. Also I think someone on the boards just had him for $120... so you can save $30 to put towards a Maul in the future.

I'm getting an RAH Maul or Jango but can only get one for now. Which one should come first?!

If it's full price, I think you're getting a better return on your dollar with Jango. I have my nits with him, but out of the box he's a great figure.

048bc4.jpg

Back