Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
048bc4.jpg

Sith calisthenics :lol

I just got this figure tonight and I must say that I am very very happy with it!!
The headsculpt is awesome,as is the paint,and I also am very happy with all of the accessories and clothing materials used.Well worth the $125.00 I spent.I now own a total of 3 1/6th figures(I know ,I know already about the Medi size issue) SS Anakin sdcc ,Medi Boba and Medi Maul. This is definately my favorite figure.Now I have to get Jango!! I know he will be badass.:maul

I just got this figure tonight and I must say that I am very very happy with it!!
The headsculpt is awesome,as is the paint,and I also am very happy with all of the accessories and clothing materials used.Well worth the $125.00 I spent.I now own a total of 3 1/6th figures(I know ,I know already about the Medi size issue) SS Anakin sdcc ,Medi Boba and Medi Maul. This is definately my favorite figure.Now I have to get Jango!! I know he will be badass.:maul

Enjoy! Jango is my next SW figure as well.

Ok,I'm torn between getting this new Darth Maul,the 501st CloneTrooper,or the MR Utapau ShadowTrooper helmet.I can't frickin deside,there can be only one!:monkey2

go for the maul, change it up a bit. you already have a couple of clones. Unless you don't really like maul, then go for the 501st.

Back