Medicom Comic Version Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually he was limited to 1000. Until they made more for sideshow to distribute.

yeah the initial release was 1000 for all the Regular Marvel Comic figures. When Sideshow distributed them, I guess medi made more for them.

I had a feeling that either version of comic Spidey would be hard to find which is why I immediately added them to my cart when Sideshow put them up.

When it comes to good versions of Spider-Man and Wolverine, I think you can count on an eventual sellout.
I also have the same feeling about Medicom movie Wolverine. Get him now while you still can.

I want this one bad. The possibility of getting a RAH 301 and making a Peter Parker is really tempting too...

You should not contemplate it any longer Mike. Get em!:cool:

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

Re: Medicom Comic Version Spiderman and Guest...

img2121ea5.jpg

Photo creation by our own Freaks' member, "Edwint"

To review more amazing SPAWN and SPAWN/SPIDEY combo photos please go to URL;
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19495

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to get on the WaitList for SS a couple of months back and he arrived on my doorstep about a couple of weeks ago. I was surpised, just put myself on the waitlist just in case, and SS came through.

congerking said:
I was lucky enough to get on the WaitList for SS a couple of months back and he arrived on my doorstep about a couple of weeks ago. I was surpised, just put myself on the waitlist just in case, and SS came through.
Must have been more than a couple months back...I think I have been on since November. When did you get on?

PosterBoyKelly said:
:chew AWESOmE except for Vader this is EASILY the best 1/6 figure made.

Gonna have to agree on that:cool:(i like posing this fig with the Comic PP head looks so good)I'll miss you comic spidey...till we meet again!!

DSC00802_00.jpg

Seth Gecko said:
Gonna have to agree on that:cool:(i like posing this fig with the Comic PP head looks so good)I'll miss you comic spidey...till we meet again!!

DSC00802_00.jpg

Hey Seth, I remember when Spidey broke, I learned a valuable lesson that night:

Don't try posing your figures after you have had a few drinks. You might regret it.

That's one to grow on.

Have faith, True Believer, you will find that replacement.

Back