Medicom Comic Version Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flexy...great for poses.
yeah i see him for like 110$ on ebay,Some suppliers must be getting em in.

all I have to say is, if youre looking for an example of superior poseability and proportion, Medicom Spidey is your answer!

Seth Gecko said:
DSC00802_00.jpg

Seth Gecko, Excellent pose! A Spidey classic, indeed! :clap
____
Ben

WeaponX:

You sold me. I bought one online from a store in SF. Picking it up tomorrow. $120. Pretty good price since no shipping fee :)

Great deal, Tinister!!!

The more I see this figure the more I want more than any other!!! There just soooo much you can do with him. The price keeps me away I'm saving up for this sucker! He will be mine!

Wolverine I'm still on the fence about though. I just wish all the blues matched better. On to that thread!

Scarlet said:
120 no shipping is indeed a bargain.

Yes :)

Monitor said:
Great deal, Tinister!!!

The more I see this figure the more I want more than any other!!! There just soooo much you can do with him. The price keeps me away I'm saving up for this sucker! He will be mine!

Wolverine I'm still on the fence about though. I just wish all the blues matched better. On to that thread!

Thanks, Monitor.

Yeah - I was iffy about him for the longest time, but the pics from Seth Gecko and WeaponX on this thread really sold me. They're better than the official pics from Medicom - and also - I know that that is exactly what I'm getting for my money.

I'm waiting for my friend to head up to pick him up now :)

JABBATHERIDGE said:
"My Spider sense is tingling am I really standing on a desk with a huge printer behind me or is this the work of Mysterio"

lol :lol :monkey5 :monkey5

"Just for the effect. I need a better camera for one thing and better lighting as well but I have great spidey senses."

Swing on…Spidey, Yahoo!

sswingtime104ti2.jpg

sswingtime105rn3.jpg

sswingtime106zs2.jpg

sswingtime008jy2.jpg
sswingtime007bp6.jpg

sswingtime064qm1.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics of Spidey guys. Just lovely. I am still holding out for a Spider-Man 3 Medicom figure but if they don't make one I will come back and get this figure.

Even with a more than likely SM3 medicom figure comin this comic version should not be passed up.(I've never gotten so much of the $ i spent outta any of my figures like i did with this one)

DSC00802_00.jpg

Seth Gecko said:

Awesome figure and pics, Medicom,with their body ,was the best company to do this figure.You can really play with it..and thats nice.

So it does seem that I will be having to pick him up. I was weary whenthey first got announced, but I will admit thatI was wrong and much have him.

I wouldn't count on SSC getting a 12" Marvel license not because of MediCom but because I'm sure that Hasbro will be quite a roadblock with their ICONS line which are also 12". SSC would have to "sublease" the line like they did with the Star Wars 12" line. That has to be a lengthy process and I wonder if SSC would consider it a worthwhile move.

As for the "same" figures issue, I doubt it'd stop them but I'd love for two things to occur: 1. I'd love for the figures that are masked to include the head adapter with their civilian likeness. 2. I'd love for SSC to start with the Silver Age figures and the Kirbyesque look for the majority of the figures.

I tried to get into Marvel Legends and couldn't. The ICONS line just brings back the same ol' bad taste in my mouth. I pray that SSC ends up with a Marvel line but I'm not holding my breath for anytime soon...

I wouldn't say that the ICONS line precludes SSC from doing a 1/6 line, since there have been distinctions between toys and collectibles before (ala Van Helsing). And Marvel cuts up their licenses into very small chunks it seems.

However with SSC importing the Medicoms I don't see them trying to get into them, developing new body styles, etc.

Back