Medicom Comic Version Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup it's not gonna happen and thats fine medicom is doin a great job.(need more releases though)

Darklord Dave said:
I wouldn't say that the ICONS line precludes SSC from doing a 1/6 line, since there have been distinctions between toys and collectibles before (ala Van Helsing). And Marvel cuts up their licenses into very small chunks it seems.

However with SSC importing the Medicoms I don't see them trying to get into them, developing new body styles, etc.
Darklord Dave, a Big Dito!

Seth Gecko said:
Yup it's not gonna happen and thats fine medicom is doin a great job.(need more releases though)
Seth Gecko, Also a Big Dito!

Happy
Holidays to you and yours, S.G.!

:fireworks

___
Ben

Seth, i'm new here so I just wanted to say thanks for the pictures that you've posted. Because of them, i'm gonna totally grab me a Spidey. Thanks again!

I've been drooling over them for some time. One day, Spidey will be mine. Maybe it will be my "After Christmas" present to my fav. person....ME!!! Wolverine is looking lonely and he needs a web-head smart mouth to pose next to him. Totally the BEST Spider-man on the market.

I'll definately be grabbing this after the holidays for myself too! Does anybody here have the Medicom Venom? If so, is this also a must have?

bagelsncheesey said:
I'll definately be grabbing this after the holidays for myself too! Does anybody here have the Medicom Venom? If so, is this also a must have?

I'd say it's a must have if you're into Todd McFarlanes original Venom style from his first story in Spider-Man 300.

It's pretty much a perfect replica of that art in action figure form, but many like myself would've prefered to see a Mark Bagley style of Venom used for the design of the figure.

It's still a pretty nice figure though, but I'd also recommend the Icons Venom which is alot cheaper and also pretty cool when you consider the actual price point.

Seth Gecko said:
gone that was fast.

noooopf2.jpg

Damn, I really wanted him too. Been at school for 3 days straight down work, that really annoys me. Oh well, have to get him on EvilBAY.....

I noticed theres like none of comic spiderman left on ebay hardly.

jeeeezzz popular???:D

Back