Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies in advance:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpeRk1YFn8s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpj3dy9ALQ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:
So I read that Jack could be turned into a banshee and you made to fight her near the end? That would have been tragic and freaking awesome to experience.

Yep, that's what happened in my game. She's a Phantom, though, not a Banshee. It's during the attack on Illusive Man's Cerberus base. She looks like the other phantoms, but is named Jack and she has a few lines during the battle. During the battle Garrus said, "Oh no, Jack..." and Shepard says, "It's not her anymore." After I killed her Garrus says "Poor Jack" or something like that and Shep says, "One more thing Cerberus has to answer for." Pretty cool.

I figured out this happend because I imported the ME2 save where all of my crew survived, but I had lost Jack's loyalty because I didn't take her side when she and Miranda had the big blow up.

In my 2nd play-through it will be interesting because I'll import one where Jack was loyal (so I'll get to actually see her in ME3)... but Mordin did not survive ME2 in that one, so I have no idea how the Genophage cure mission will play out.

Yep, that's what happened in my game. She's a Phantom, though, not a Banshee. It's during the attack on Illusive Man's Cerberus base. She looks like the other phantoms, but is named Jack and she has a few lines during the battle. During the battle Garrus said, "Oh no, Jack..." and Shepard says, "It's not her anymore." After I killed her Garrus says "Poor Jack" or something like that and Shep says, "One more thing Cerberus has to answer for." Pretty cool.

I figured out this happend because I imported the ME2 save where all of my crew survived, but I had lost Jack's loyalty because I didn't take her side when she and Miranda had the big blow up.

In my 2nd play-through it will be interesting because I'll import one where Jack was loyal (so I'll get to actually see her in ME3)... but Mordin did not survive ME2 in that one, so I have no idea how the Genophage cure mission will play out.

I had something similar happen but it was Morinth. I had a banshee appear with her name. There was no dialog spoken though as I used a rocket launcher and killed her in one hit. Though I did fight her a bit before dying and she whooped my ass and had to replay the fight.

posted this in the customs section also decided to give sculpting a try
those are very early WIPS

krogan
DSCN3472.jpg

salarian
DSCN3473.jpg

I'm starting an ME1 playthrough this weekend, the first time I'll do so since 2008.

I went back-n-forth about replaying the series over the past week. I went as far as installing ME1 last weekend, but then a wave of apathy struck me and I decided against it. I didn't see the point, knowing where it all goes to, in the end.

Now though, I'm committing to it, since I don't really have anything else to play at the moment and April seems like a slow month for games. Will keep me busy until Bioware makes their announcements next month.

edit: nice sculpts, Krec9!

Just a heads up. Amazon is currently offering $38.20 towards the trade-in of this game. This is actually up $13.20 from last week. If you are thinking about selling the game then this is the time to do it.

Damn, that is very telling. If it's true, which it probably is.

So basically you and I can't carry on a civilized and intelligent conversation together huh?

Ignoring my posts entirely when it was you that had originally started this back and forth. Interesting...

That says a lot and I will than be likewise moving on. I know this is a message board and that you don't know me anymore than I do you, but that's not very respectful.

See ya!

I for one thought we were both very civilized, but as my last post indicated, I don't think it was worth the continued back in fourth at risk of argument. It was a miss communication, which you clearly noted in your last post. Why not leave it there... I thought that was what i was doing in my previous post with you.

No disrespect meant, but there is not much more to be said as it was miss communication.

I for one thought we were both very civilized, but as my last post indicated, I don't think it was worth the continued back in fourth at risk of argument. It was a miss communication, which you clearly noted in your last post. Why not leave it there... I thought that was what i was doing in my previous post with you.

No disrespect meant, but there is not much more to be said as it was miss communication.

Okay I agree with that. I just would have liked my post to have been at least acknowledged is all. I felt like it had fallen on deaf ears.

I spent the time explaining myself, and it seemed as if you had ignored it. No disrespect here either, I just wanted to at least have known that my post had not been written in vain. :wink1:

Back