Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3d is the selling point for me [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me see what i’m watching tonight....

IW, Cap trilogy or BP

Hmmmm :lol

Hell I can just watch CW and STILL get my BP fix and a better one at that lol

Sad but true. The girlfriend and I missed this one in the theater but we caught it on rental a few weeks back, I ended up falling asleep. The last few MCU movies have been lackluster (except for IW of course). At least I stayed awake during Thor 3. :lol

I just came accross to finally see this.. it was ok... but thats about it... .. At least not to many stupid slap stick comedy like in all recent disney productions (thor... TLJ.....)

Did BP ever even showcase T'Challa's super speed? I know he jumped from car to car but I can't remember if they ever had him run really fast especially since the Russos have highlighted that ability in two separate films now.

Did BP ever even showcase T'Challa's super speed? I know he jumped from car to car but I can't remember if they ever had him run really fast especially since the Russos have highlighted that ability in two separate films now.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Coogler was so focused on ensuring that he honored the african costumes with the perfect patterns and beads that he forgot to utilize very cool established character abilities from CW lol[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Now that being said I am not upset that the left wing controlled media labeled BP a masterpiece as a show of solidarity and support even though I feel that it’s a middle of the road MCU movie at best because it’s not like they’re celebrating a movie that was the quality of Catwoman or Superman 4 the movie is not garbage so I don’t feel that the support was misguided. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I lose nothing by understanding and accepting that the media helped with the creation of the BP phenomenon i’m totally ok with the intended audience worshipping this movie even though for me it serves more or less as a decent cog on the road to IW2![/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]IW2 trailer when lol[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]Coogler was so focused on ensuring that he honored the african costumes with the perfect patterns and beads that he forgot to utilize very cool established character abilities from CW lol[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]Now that being said I am not upset that the left wing controlled media labeled BP a masterpiece as a show of solidarity and support even though I feel that it’s a middle of the road MCU movie at best because it’s not like they’re celebrating a movie that was the quality of Catwoman or Superman 4 the movie is not garbage so I don’t feel that the support was misguided. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]I lose nothing by understanding and accepting that the media helped with the creation of the BP phenomenon i’m totally ok with the intended audience worshipping this movie even though for me it serves more or less as a decent cog on the road to IW2![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]IW2 trailer when lol[/FONT][/FONT]

Your avatar/sig combo is awesome!

Oh yeah, Black Panther!

Maybe you should do a Thanos with Burger King, King head, and Whopper Gauntlet.

I lose nothing by understanding and accepting that the media helped with the creation of the BP phenomenon i’m totally ok with the intended audience worshipping this movie even though for me it serves more or less as a decent cog on the road to IW2!

IW2 trailer when lol

Even BP's post credit scene served no purpose since IW just introduced Bucky in the exact same way, lol.

Oh yeah, Black Panther!

When I get home I need to perfect it lol

Even BP's post credit scene served no purpose since IW just introduced Bucky in the exact same way, lol.

Well technically they needed to show Bucky without his arm first so I guess the post credit scene still works....barely though lol

When I get home I need to perfect it lol

Well technically they needed to show Bucky without his arm first so I guess the post credit scene still works....barely though lol

thank you for your sig avatar convo. you freed us all lol

Well we're getting an entire movie about Captain Marvel directly before A4 so I guess the IW post credits scene doesn't serve a purpose either. :lol

Oh yeah, Black Panther!

whid1.gif

The steel book for this is unwhelming , don’t know why people are going crazy to get it

By Xmas there will be plenty at BB :lecture

Well I watched it at home (twice in theaters) and here are my final thoughts on BP.

I would place it on my bottom 5 list of MCU movies.

Yikes I know I know but it’s down there with Strange, IM2, IM3, territory (I do need to rewatch IM3 though). I have now come around on GOTG 1 being better than GOTG 2.

The only improvement for me was Killmonger’s death I felt it this time for the first time.

Shuri still pretty cool character I still liked her.

But the rest of the movie is just too slow not helped by sleeping Boseman.

The action remained flat.

The worst part of the movie after the action is the attempted coup by Okoye’s boyfriend I still didn’t buy it.

For a late MCU entry the cgi is pretty bad in spots I can’t believe Wolverine catching the Statue of Liberty in 2000 looks no worse than BP catching the monorail tower in 2018 sheesh.

There were a lot of rubber characters in this.

Oh well.

IW2 trailer when!

Last edited:
Back