MARVEL'S Secret Invasion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta break out this old chestnut. Only Larry David can express the emotions I was feeling watching this trailer.

larry-david-yawn.gif

I thought the "Barbie" trailer, as hackneyed and formulaic as it is, was ten times more exciting than this.

Y’all talking about whatever this lame MCU **** is instead of Spider-Verse when that looks as amazing as it does.

Scott pilgrim was so nostalgic for me. I remember starting college when it came out. Love the movie. Knives deserved better

I listened to a podcast review of this the other day, first two episodes and they really liked it. Complained there was too much exposition up front but other than that thought it was excellent, very much in the CA:TWS espionage mould but with very little action. Excellent cast as well.

Actually didn’t mind the first episode, largely thanks to the cast. However, I’ve liked episode 1s of Marvel shows often, and then it just gets worse every following week so…I guess we’ll see.

OK, AI generated credits notwithstanding this has the potential to be quite good. I didn't expect them to kill off a popular, longtime character like Maria Hill, so for a change there will be some uncertainty as to who will be left standing in the end. The identity of Emilia Clarke's character was telegraphed quite early in the episode, but despite that I thought they handled the plot twist involving her quite well. Hopefully we get some good backstory on (a) the Skrull leader, (b) Fury's relationship to him and (c) why Fury has changed "post blip". And that backstory had better not involve Fury's being the guy's daddy lol...

Back