Marvel Studios - She Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha gfto. She-Bulk more like, she's no where near her glory days.

FNcmE6tXEAAQTJ2
she-hulk-disney-plus-thermos-1.jpg
FNcmE6tX0AAHH9u
61wGSKUuN-L._AC_SL1499_.jpg

Last edited:
You know this is gonna suck big time right?
I mean, right!??

Especially after it's established that she's much stronger than her cousin Brucey. I'm sure there will be some training & sparring scene where she kicks the Hulks ass.

Well, at least she still looks feminine, although of course they eliminated the sexy part. Now its the girl next door look.

hannibal.gif

She's too homely. Good actress, cute enough, but She-Hulk's supposed to be stunning. The show itself could still be fun, and I'm personally looking forward to seeing Tim Rorth again, but that's a pretty boring design. I know we were never going to get Brooke Shields deaged and painted green, but I was expecting something... more, I guess?

a57

I wish we'd get more hot women in suits. It's an underrated combo...

Superhero women should always be in skimpy costumes….always!

Even if the movie is PG-13 and meant for families lol

But I get why they don’t do that because they need the movie to be huge box office hits instead of just something for me and darthkostis to fap over.

Last edited:
I always imagined Angie Harmon as She Hulk. It came to my surprise that she loves the character and wanted to play her. Too old and too irrelevant today. Tatiana has quite the range from her Orphan Black days.

This show apparently starts on August 17th. This was posted (most likely) accidentaly on the UK D+ site, and has since been removed.

Although pretty much all the Marvel D+ shows have been a letdown in one way or another, I still am looking forward to this one.

Could care less about She Hulk.

They couldn’t even get Hulk right lol

But i’m sure she’ll teach Banner a thing or two about proper Hulk etiquette.

I’m old enough to remember when Brigitte Nielsen was cast for a She-Hulk project.

aN0xMN6_460s.jpg

I’ve long been a fan of the character, so I imagine even if the show is “alright”, I’ll probably end up liking it more than most.

The leaked air date and synopsis labeled this as a comedy.... :lol

A Comedy!! :slap

After 40 years or so of fandom and collecting, I think I need to find some new interests and hobbies.... :dunno

But… She-Hulk’s series were very much mostly comedies…

But… She-Hulk’s series were very much mostly comedies…
33172.jpg
ec9a809f148c7d8339ccc943183936e9-800.jpg
Over the years, yes, some of her runs had some comedy/satire aspects to it. Especially the John Byrne stories. Even to the point of having her break the 4th wall ala Deadpool.

But these are isolated in certain runs. Not the core of the character. She is portrayed as a much more serious character throughout the majority of her 42 year existence.

Over the years, yes, some of her runs had some comedy/satire aspects to it. Especially the John Byrne stories. Even to the point of having her break the 4th wall ala Deadpool.

But these are isolated in certain runs. Not the core of the character. She is portrayed as a much more serious character throughout the majority of her 42 year existence.
I have the other runs too…

448645-she_hulk_10_00.jpg

z9tqxx2vapc31.jpg

2.png

She-Hulk is still sillier than most books on the market.

Back