Mars Toys 89 Alfred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its features are exaggerated for sure, but it is undoubtedly Michael Gough’s Alfred.

The mouth is way too big and long, almost simian, but it’s a good sculpt. All the different options and looks for the price tag make it a great buy.

Can’t help but think Hot Toys, the master licensee, is leaving money on the table with Romero Joker, 60s Batman and Robin, Gorshin Riddler, ‘89 Wayne, Mob Joker and now Alfred. They could have easily sold Alfred with an Armory Vault with a new ‘89 suit and weapons and people would be jumping over themselves to get it. Dumb decisions.

They are leaving little money on the table. There are more younger collectors than people from the era of old. They are catering to them.

They are leaving little money on the table. There are more younger collectors than people from the era of old. They are catering to them.
They don’t got that money though. We’re at $300 a figure for a basic figure in a **** economy.

The people flocking to these other companies doing these older franchises are older collectors.

Teenagers and 20 somethings ain’t getting Hot Toys Ahsoka, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Mandi and Anakin, they’re getting Marvel Legends and Legos.

Last edited:
I had to look at the product description to see what else was on that plate with the burger. Those are some large chicken nuggets.

Kit Chen

Admin
· 30 m ·

Preorder before 8th Oct will get a hat provided by OneSixthKit
Repeat: only for preorders on/before 8th October

m1.jpg

Definitely a nice addition. A little big, but if I use it he'll be in an "about to put it on" pose or holding it.

I’ve been ordering all of my 3rd party figures exclusively from kit, so this is really a nice bonus. Regardless of whether or not I choose to use it, I appreciate that he’s throwing in extra accessories on top of great prices and stellar service. What’s not to like?

Back