Mars Toys 89 Alfred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t know…
Even if it looks very good, and I’m a huge fan of the movie, I’m not sure to want every single character.
Still waiting their 89 Bruce…

Gonna do a "I'll get drive thru" pose. Anyone know where to get 1/6 big mac meal?
AliExpress has you covered.
CE406ACB-A9A5-47D3-AD2D-8554C87E6470.jpeg

I wish WB would work with Mars on a licensing deal (like they recently did with JazzInc). Then we could at least see the correct character names/logos on the boxes and I'm sure WB could furnish them with much better reference photos.

I wish WB would work with Mars on a licensing deal (like they recently did with JazzInc). Then we could at least see the correct character names/logos on the boxes and I'm sure WB could furnish them with much better reference photos.
Judging by the Jazzinc threads, a partnership with WB still doesn't seem to result in entirely satifactory accuracy.
The correct name on the box means less than nothing to me so all we'd really be getting is higher prices.

Yeah I'll take lower prices over correct names on boxes/bases any day.

My biggest concern is that these figures will never see the light of day. Still waiting on Bruce. I heard it was going to be "soon" and then nothing again.

Mars Toys

3 m ·

~~~Pre-Order Now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mars Toys 1/6 Old Housekeeper Mr.A Action Figure MAT019

List:
Head sculpt*1
Body*1
Hand*6
White glove hand*4
White shirt*1
Black vest*1
Black striped pants*1
Black coat*1
Black Swallow Tail*1
Black pants*1
Black sleeve*1
Green apron*1
Black tie*1
Black bow*1
Dinner plate*1
Disc*1
Burger*1
Onion circle*3
Chicken nugget*2
Vegetables*1
Vase with dried flowers*1
Milk*1
Seasoning bottle*2
Bell*1
Black shoes*1
Stand*1

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg
m5.jpg
m6.jpg
m7.jpg
m8.jpg
m9.jpg
m10.jpg
m11.jpg
m12.jpg
m13.jpg
m14.jpg
m15.jpg
m16.jpg
m17.jpg
m18.jpg
m19.jpg
m20.jpg
m21.jpg
m22.jpg
m23.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't going to buy this, but now the burger is included, I'm in.

Back