Mars Toys 89 Alfred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mars Toys
Admin

380283653_225494320496946_7218563494322317143_n.jpg

Nice!
Now if they add a plate of vichyssoise soup, it's pretty much complete!
Does anyone have a direct link to the Onesixthkit.com pre-order page for him? Haven't been able to find him, the upcoming Mars Toys Joker or the Eternal Batman Returns Penguin. So far I can only find him on KGHobbie, which I've ordered all my 1/6 third party figures from in the past, but the concesus on this board seems less favorable towards them (not sure why).

Nice!
Now if they add a plate of vichyssoise soup, it's pretty much complete!
Does anyone have a direct link to the Onesixthkit.com pre-order page for him? Haven't been able to find him, the upcoming Mars Toys Joker or the Eternal Batman Returns Penguin. So far I can only find him on KGHobbie, which I've ordered all my 1/6 third party figures from in the past, but the concesus on this board seems less favorable towards them (not sure why).

He's here, but you have to log in to see him:

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=101&product_id=4776

Unfortunately the link still leads to a "Product not found!" page, even while I'm logged in. Curious.

This has been a recurring and known problem with various listings. Kit has asked people to contact him if they can't get to a listing even when logged in.

Nice!
So far I can only find him on KGHobbie, which I've ordered all my 1/6 third party figures from in the past, but the concesus on this board seems less favorable towards them (not sure why).
I don’t get that either; never had an issue with them that wasn’t resolved by simply contacting them via Facebook messenger.

I don’t get that either; never had an issue with them that wasn’t resolved by simply contacting them via Facebook messenger.
for me KG had not good communication, were super slow and in the end "not great" customer service. I've had uneventful orders with them but when they've been delayed, or had issues, they were not great to deal with. But that's just me.

for me KG had not good communication, were super slow and in the end "not great" customer service. I've had uneventful orders with them but when they've been delayed, or had issues, they were not great to deal with. But that's just me.
I think the main thing to know with KG is that you will not be getting Hot Toys in a timely manner. 3P figures come like clockwork but the wait for HT stock can range anywhere between 3-8 months after Sideshow gets them.

I think the main thing to know with KG is that you will not be getting Hot Toys in a timely manner. 3P figures come like clockwork but the wait for HT stock can range anywhere between 3-8 months after Sideshow gets them.
agreed. but they should communicate that rather than not repsonding for months at a time. just not best customer service, for me. products eventually came but not after multiple emails, and little response.

Kit made a reminder post that there’s three days to get the exclusive driving hat for Alfred. I actually pre-ordered the figure just last night. Hopefully it won’t be too long of a wait.
If the wait is anything like '89 Bruce Wayne, it'll be a couple years (and counting).

Old Housekeeper :lol poor Alfred.

Amazed at the turnaround time of this one. Can't wait to see him next to Keaton.

Back