Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Returns Penguin (Danny DeVito)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Mars so I don’t mean to give them crap, but they are slow. The main figures they’ve released so far have been fairly basic in terms of costuming. Mostly suits of varying styles and colors.

I do have faith they will eventually get to this, but I 100% understand the anxieties about the wait and for those who take the plunge on Eternal offerings or other companies worst case scenario you can mix/match or use the Eternal figure to display one of the alternate sculpts most of the more recent Mars figures come with.

What are the actual released Mars Toys figures? All I’m familiar with are the ‘66 Joker, Batman and Robin and the ‘89 Joker.

Eternal Toys every time Mars teases a figure..
And it’s scheduled to release in the next 4 months?? That’s crazy

Attachments

• tmp.gif
    tmp.gif
    1,014.5 KB · Views: 0
I will definitely wait for Mars over Eternal. I trust them to make a better figure overall with more accessories and/or headsculpts.
Fair. And if it releases, chances are it'll be brilliant.

But know you'll be waiting yrs. Not one or two. Five at a minimum. They are riding the wave of Joker.

Where's my mfing Jim Carrey Riddler?
Where's my mfing Aquaman Black Manta?

Tired of of giving this company a pass, riding on Joker, Bruce and Alfred. That crap is past tense

Not worried at all. I have gotten quite a few Mars releases and have a few on PO. I know the game.
Nobody wanna wait another half decade+ for **** they "tease" via computer rendered molds.

Litterly makes them look like a tool every time they do it. They get no hype from me, from that.

I'm thinking about my deposits on **** they apparently ain't releasing.

Last edited:
I get your frustration. I just don't worry too much about it.

What have you put money down on that you're still waiting for? I know I have been waiting for Breaking Bad's Gus for some time now.

I get your frustration. I just don't worry too much about it.

What have you put money down on that you're still waiting for? I know I have been waiting for Breaking Bad's Gus for some time now.
Forget about it. If Gus gets released I'll be a monkeys uncle. Much like my Black Manta I preordered.

They're going all in 89 Bat's. That's the license they're attaching themselves to for publicity/profits.

Forget about any other property for now.

The irony here is after so long spinning plates I bet Mars pushes this Penguin as a priority before Jazzinc can beat them to the punch now their Catwoman hopes are gonna be a bit dead in the water.
That would be the smart move.
Also I hope in my heart Jazzinc does the Duck Car to go with its probable future Devito figure!

Back