Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Returns Penguin (Danny DeVito)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited that Mars Toys is making a Returns Penguin, but I just see preorder after preorder go up and nothing releasing. I'm still waiting on Mr.j (Mob 89 joker) to release.

My philosophy is that I've waited this long for a 1/6 Devito Penguin - I can wait a couple more years... [not that I want to :ROFLMAO: ]

I'm very happy that Mars is doing this -- and I will happily put my Eternal in the closet once the Mars Penguin arrives -- I just wish things were moving faster of course.

Mars Toys whenever someone releases a figure they don't have out yet. . . .

squirrel.gif

:ROFLMAO:

I'm excited that Mars Toys is making a Returns Penguin, but I just see preorder after preorder go up and nothing releasing. I'm still waiting on Mr.j (Mob 89 joker) to release.

Mr. J... I'm waiting for their Hugh Glass from the Revenant. Two years and two months, since I pre-ordered this one. It's ridiculous, in July (at little drama with TW and their "false" emails about another delay "due to quality control issues") they said it's only a matter of days when it will be realesed. Guess what, a quarter later and still nothing...

I don't think TW were wrong after all lol

Mr. J... I'm waiting for their Hugh Glass from the Revenant. Two years and two months, since I pre-ordered this one. It's ridiculous, in July (at little drama with TW and their "false" emails about another delay "due to quality control issues") they said it's only a matter of days when it will be realesed. Guess what, a quarter later and still nothing...

I don't think TW were wrong after all lol
Damn - I think you might have the record here!

Although, I did hear that eternal just released their own version of Hugh Jass ;)

Still waiting on this guy...pre-ordered back in July of last year.

Attachments

• 12 in Manta.jpg
    12 in Manta.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 0
Anyone know what Mars Toys longest wait has been?

YanToys looks to hold a record with their The Batman Penguin "The Boss" which was due a year ago Q4 of 2022.

Probably Hugh Glass now, even beat Joker '89.

My own record belongs to Instant Toys 1/4 T-800. Pre-ordered in March 2020 (with ETA Q2/2020 :ROFLMAO: ) and finally released on November 2022.

Anyone know what Mars Toys longest wait has been?

YanToys looks to hold a record with their The Batman Penguin "The Boss" which was due a year ago Q4 of 2022.
Don't tell me that! I have both Shaun and Ed pre-ordered with them.

Back