MARS TOYS 1:12 Scale Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Curious to see what they do in this scale.

0117F333-E8CC-4A90-B00C-D0D5A5F34353.jpeg

Has Mars ever done a 1/12 fig? I’d think I’d be even more impressed if they pull off the tailoring of that Joker suit in this scale.

Last edited:
Personally to me as much as I like the sixth scale release of Joker I don’t see it as necessary to go for a 1/12th version.

Also hope Mars isn’t spreading themselves too thin by doing so much stuff plus a potential line in another scale.

Personally to me as much as I like the sixth scale release of Joker I don’t see it as necessary to go for a 1/12th version.

Also hope Mars isn’t spreading themselves too thin by doing so much stuff plus a potential line in another scale.
Agreed. I like Mars and I think they figuratively hit a grand slam with this Joker. However, some of their previous releases are not as stellar (89 Joker, Mike from Breaking Bad) and there are several figures that are still super late. Understanding they had to move to another factory, they have not given any updates on the Keaton Bruce or the Black Manta and others but they continue to tease new products fairly frequently.

I want to see them successful but like many other companies (looking at you InArt) coming hot out the gates with announcements and timelines, I'm not sure they can meet the high levels of quality fans are expecting and Mars is whipping up. We've seen this movie before...unfortunately.

All the success to them as I will support them when they produce a great figure but I remain skeptical until they have establish a longer track record and deeper body of work.

That being said, if they do 1/12 '66 figures well, I'm all in...I swear it by the old gods and the new!

Back