Marker's Man Cave *Caribbean style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Marker's Man Cave

Great stuff. I also love the diversity, quite different from my own collection. Looks like you collect multiple scales and formats too.

Nice! Lots of great stuff man! I like that you collect Mighty Muggs... I do too. Those things are just too cool!

Some updated pics... I decided to take the doors off of my display case. I couldn't stand how I couldn't maneuver my Terminator figures better inside to look forward and I never liked the plexiglass used in either door anyway. It was too murky to look through and I felt very disconnected to them. I like them in the open air better anyway :lol Also in anticipation for my other upcoming 1/4 figs and PFs I've got to clean out the bottom of that display case and mount 2 more lights to light up the bottom of the case.

file-144.jpg

file-145.jpg

file-147.jpg

Loving the setup. I like how you have comics displayed near your figures. Probably going to attempt that setup for my small collection.

Changed the pose on my WWII Cap. I've now got some parts on the way to make a Red Skull which I've wanted to do for a while now so Cap will have some company on the shelf. Should look pretty good.

file-153.jpg

file-152.jpg

file-154.jpg

Really dig the pose. It's funny how a fresh, well-done pose can totally reinvigorate a figure. :rock

Here's an almost finished update.

Custom Red Skull I've been wanting to make for a while. I like how he's coming along. All I'm waiting for is the EF stand decal, gloved hands, and deciding if I should paint the belt, gloves, and boots a light green to give him a comics look. Also, waiting on my shield for WWII Cap.

I frickin love this headsculpt tho. Great job by HT.

file-161.jpg

file-163.jpg

file-164.jpg

file-170.jpg

file-174.jpg

file-179.jpg

Cool shot of light going into the cube that I saw when I was walking across the room lol. Reeeaaally wish I had a good camera to capture things.
file-181.jpg

file-183.jpg

As you can see, decided to also move TFA Cap to the shelf. May or may not keep it this way.

You guys like the 3 or should I stick with Cap and Skull?

Last edited:

I like the look of all 3 up there, personally. Plenty of room for them, and they share a common theme. All three look great, but I especially dig the poses on both of your Capn's. :rock

Great collection and set up Marker. Glad you did'nt sell the 'Vintage Captain' looks great with the bashed Red Skull. Said this before but I will say it again, thanks for selling me the Spenser Tron figures:1-1:

Back