Marker's Man Cave *Caribbean style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marker2037

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I guess I figured I've been on this site long enough and am happy enough with my collection room to show some of it off. I just painted and cleaned and got new home theatre system set up so now's as good a time as ever to take some pics. There is still a few things I need to hang up on the wall but I need to get them framed first so that's why the wall behind the LOTR stuff is empty.

Wish I had a better camera though but anyway hope you like it.

file-98.jpg

file-93.jpg

file-89.jpg

file-88.jpg

file-94.jpg

file-95.jpg

file-96.jpg

file-99.jpg

file-100.jpg

file-101.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Marker's Man Cave

That's pretty much it at the moment. I'm still waiting on some PFs I have ordered and a few 1/4 scale figures. Only 3 1/6 scale figs on order right now. Pretty much almost done with the setup. Some comics still to hang up as well but I'm waiting until I figure out what to do with the back wall first before they go up.

Also, I have more comics hung and framed that didn't get pictured.

Very cool stuff. I love how you use the walls of the detolf for some of your poses, especially Spiderman.

Thanks guys. I try to have a diverse setup capturing my favorite characters.

Dark Passenger: I actually love trying to be inventive and use the surrounding environment to the figures advantage. I had black spidey on the way and was going to do something real unique with him too, but he has been delayed at the moment. I've also got a good plan for the HT BD T-800. Going to use a chain and hang him off of it like he's going into the lava right outside of the detolf.

Sick man cave! :clap I love the pose for Spidey in the detolf and the framed comics look really nice.

Dark Passenger: I actually love trying to be inventive and use the surrounding environment to the figures advantage. I had black spidey on the way and was going to do something real unique with him too, but he has been delayed at the moment. I've also got a good plan for the HT BD T-800. Going to use a chain and hang him off of it like he's going into the lava right outside of the detolf.

I llike the fact that you have plans for poses when you don't even have the figure yet. Posing is an art form and can really make a figure pop. I wish I was as inventive with posing as some people are.

Moggie on YouTube is an excellent poser, you should check him out if you're into it. He comes up with some cool stuff.

Awesome to finally see your collection, man! You have some great pieces, all displayed wonderfully. :clap Bravo, sir, bravo. :bow

I llike the fact that you have plans for poses when you don't even have the figure yet. Posing is an art form and can really make a figure pop. I wish I was as inventive with posing as some people are.

Moggie on YouTube is an excellent poser, you should check him out if you're into it. He comes up with some cool stuff.

Cool yea I'll check him out. Posing is so much part of the fun in collecting for me.

Awesome to finally see your collection, man! You have some great pieces, all displayed wonderfully. :clap Bravo, sir, bravo. :bow

Very nice collection room. :clap

Thank you sirs! Marf the collection was slimmed down in the past year with the elimination of most of my customs but I think I'm actually happier without them. My helmets and riding gear haven taken their place in the detolf :lol. I actually love how they display.

Back